MakeWebGames

Armory v2 [$10]

Cronus

Armory v2

This mod will allow gangs to buy armories, and upgrade them.

Armories only hold a set amount of items of each item type, and gangs can upgrade their armories with crystals.

With just an edit to a few variables at the top of the file you can edit the cost and limitations to your liking.

It will also allow leaders to give out items in the armory, and lend them.

This mod is fully integrated for v2, and does require a good 15-20 minutes to install.

Screenshots:

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-1.jpg

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-2.jpg

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-3.jpg

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-4.jpg

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-5.jpg

The cost for this mod is: $10

If you are interested in purchasing this mod please contact me via PM.

RE: Armory v2 [$10]

Armory v2

This mod will allow gangs to buy armories, and upgrade them.

Armories only hold a set amount of items of each item type, and gangs can upgrade their armories with crystals.

With just an edit to a few variables at the top of the file you can edit the cost and limitations to your liking.

It will also allow leaders to give out items in the armory, and lend them.

This mod is fully integrated for v2, and does require a good 15-20 minutes to install.

Screenshots:

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-1.jpg

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-2.jpg

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-3.jpg

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-4.jpg

http://www.cronwerks.com/screenshots/armoryv2-5.jpg

The cost for this mod is: $10

If you are interested in purchasing this mod please contact me via PM.

you got a demo? i might be interested

Hello, i just installed this mod.. but i`m receiving this error "Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/****/public_html/global_func.php on line 25

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/****/public_html/global_func.php on line 26"

--- everytime i`m trying to send.. use item.. where i have put the check_loaned($itemid, $qty);

I try to use

$i=mysql_fetch_array($thg) or die(mysql_error());

$lnd=mysql_num_rows($thi)-$yes or die(mysql_error());

-- and now i`m getting

Blood used successfully!

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/****/public_html/global_func.php on line 25

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND inv_userid=1' at line 1

Actually lazy-t, I had already answered his ticket, and the problem was that he did not install a certain part correctly, wasn't a bug at all =)

And for those that actually purchase the mods, I make sure via support that they get it working.

Please flame someone elses post, thanks =)

Actually lazy-t, I had already answered his ticket, and the problem was that he did not install a certain part correctly, wasn't a bug at all =)

And for those that actually purchase the mods, I make sure via support that they get it working.

Didn't say it was a bug. - But most of all your mods have bugs.

Oh yeah please spell my name correctly or cant you read? Its LazyT not lazy-t :]

All bugs have been squashed, the site and its codes have come a long way since you were around ;)

And if any ever pop up, they get squashed asap, so please, stop commenting on topics you clearly know nothing about.

Also, I apologize for adding the dash to your name, I did not realize that a "-" could be so offensive.

Next time I will make sure to check so that the punctuation patrol doesn't come along again.

All bugs have been squashed, the site and its codes have come a long way since you were around ;)

And if any ever pop up, they get squashed asap, so please, stop commenting on topics you clearly know nothing about.

Also, I apologize for adding the dash to your name, I did not realize that a "-" could be so offensive.

Next time I will make sure to check so that the punctuation patrol doesn't come along again.

Really? - I don't think so - The way you code has neva changed. lmao.

stop commenting on topics you clearly know nothing about.

...I know nothing about what? LOL

Yeah you make sure you spell correctly before you post my name.. :] - Or cant you still read ill even pay for you to go and get lessons. lmao!

Didn't say it was a bug. - But most of all your mods have bugs.

Oh yeah please spell my name correctly or cant you read? Its LazyT not lazy-t :]

do you like chicken?

I too have also noticed that most your mods get feedback saying blah this doesn't work.

There is a list of programmers that have classed you as a shocking programmer.

But yes i would have to give you some credit "Make some cash sell some mods people like" Just make sure when you sell these mods that you have a demo of it in action so WE can verify that it works and if it is worth buying.

Pictures don't really do a thing if i don't see the script in action checking against.

Page loads, neatness of the mods pages I won't purchase it and others won't purchase it knowing there is only a few images avail to state that it works

Love always Eternal.

PS: you didn't come back on webcam i was sitting here waiting for you! i had to go find another guy to stare at!!!!

Off topic: WTF... No one can figure out 100% of bugs at first, Cronus i do remember quite afew of your mods have contained afew bugs but yet again so have many more peoples, LazyT for a example i'm sure i have seen work of yours which i would class very buggy.

IE:

echo "lol';

On topic: Looks like a cool mod Cronus good luck with sales.

Off topic: WTF... No one can figure out 100% of bugs at first, Cronus i do remember quite afew of your mods have contained afew bugs but yet again so have many more peoples, LazyT for a example i'm sure i have seen work of yours which i would class very buggy.

IE:

echo "lol';

lol Zero - You haven't saw my work ;)

IE:

echo "lol';

Yes i agree every mod i bought on cronwerks had something wrong with it. That site is so unreliable.

Thedestroyer, all of the "bugs" you have found were problems with your installation.

LazyT, again, you don't know what you are talking about.

Any "bug" found in mods is usually an installation error or an error caused by the customization of each separate game.

Every mod will have this(depending on the complexity) and it is completely unavoidable.

I've seen bugs in every mod I've ever come across including from seanybob, zero-affect, lazyt, etc.

The only difference is that I sell mods on a more massive scale and when people get frustrated installing a mod, they post negative things before support can respond.

This is the case for thedestroyer, I even have the message saved in my inbox here on mwg.

Since this is a newly released mod, its pretty expected that it will have some issues at first.

I have only come across 1 that I know of, and it is an incredibly tiny bug(and is not a security issue).

All purchasers get free updates when patches are made, and support will make sure they get it working.

Now can we please get back on topic? Thanks.

IE:

echo "lol';

Yes i agree every mod i bought on cronwerks had something wrong with it. That site is so unreliable.
Basically i was saying everyone messed up and no one is perfect...

LazyT - Exactly because you ain't done owt lol

Cronus - I have to admit many of my free modifications have had afew issues, along with afew of my paid modifications, Who hasn't.

Cronus i've recently installed your mod on a website and noticed that it's got more holes than fishnet tights, Seriously you call yourself a professional coder, I would personally advice no one to buy mods created/edited by Cronus due to them being the most unrealistic POS ever created.

Don't give up your day job.

Will Potion x-999 -999 Available
Wow when looking over the code i've had to input DB SELECT's and wtf is your issue with * i mean it's everywhere...

my little brother could do better than this and he's got ADHD and dyslexic...

haha it didn't take long for you to start up again.

I already have many users with this mod installed just fine on their sites.

Also there is no reason for you to add DB SELECTS and using * seems to be working.

My style is different than yours, so get over it, if you don't like the way I organize things or pull information from the db, rework it to your liking, but it works this way.

Also a few patches have been made already and since you obviously didn't purchase, you won't have those.

the version purchased was lately obvious i mean a simple SELECT for gangdata wouldn't be needed in generic MC v2 inventory eh?

Maybe

gangCRYSTALS=gangCRYSTALS=$zerocost

changed to

gangCRYSTALS=gangCRYSTALS-$zerocost

then

gangCRYSTALS=gangCRYSTALS=$needed

changed to

gangCRYSTALS=gangCRYSTALS-$needed

Considering i've looked over your entire code i can truly say you are the worst coder i have ever seen

You said you have 'Style' i wouldn't call 'wtf am i doing' a style, how on earth you actually sell your work is amazing, no wonder your broke and cronwerks sells 1 code a month (of yours).

haha it didn't take long for you to start up again.
^Is that the best way to talk to someone complaining about your work?
Also a few patches have been made already and since you obviously didn't purchase, you won't have those.
I hope your not implying i got your mod illegally because if you are you better have proof or it's SLANDER.

Considering i defended you earlier by stating everyone makes a mistake, well you have been coding longer than me yet you code like it was your first mod and even make simple mistakes allowing negative integers...

Reply with AntiSocial comments and then it just simply shows your great business skills.

One question, is it a v1 mod converted to v2?

Since you're going to deny my fixes above even helped... continue to get this post deleted, since obviously you'll not sell another copy on MWG till you get it fixed to actual standards rather than something you could find on google.

1. Like I said, those issues have already been fixed in the patched version.

2. Perhaps if you wouldn't take a negative attitude on every single one of my threads, I might not get upset so easily.

3. My coding style is the type of style that gets the job done and works, I'm pretty sure thats all that counts. I use functions, functions are simple and easy to navigate when helping someone who has never seen the code(ie via support).

4. I have hundreds of game owners that purchase my mods, not just one as you can clearly tell. The "Popular Mods" area of cronwerks isn't simply a list of mods I'm trying to get people to buy. It's ordered by the number of RECENT sales.

5. You're really one to talk about slander. You just spent the last 2 posts going on about bugs that I've already squashed, criticized me for my apparent "sloppy" coding, then told me I was broke and I get 1 sale per month on my site. Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror when it comes to "slander". Contrary to popular belief I do not like spending my day arguing in a PHP Development forum with someone who has nothing better to do than troll my posts and make sure to find a problem with everything I do(*example at link below). If you hadn't noticed I don't spend my time going through your posts and trying to find something to argue with you about, I would appreciate it if you could start to do the same.

*[mccode v2.x] Buying custom bounty mod $7