MakeWebGames

Who goes GO

mdshare

I checked. First of all it looks more a mix between Javascript and Python than C, and second, works only on linux and mac osx. Honestly, I don't see the need of "yet another language" unless they come up with a huge library like Microsoft did with .NET

Also from the design, like you cannot define operators and others, honestly that would not be the language I would prefer, but that's me... Let's see if something grows around it...

Personally i prefer open source Code like PHP, it does look pretty good though but ill stick with what i know.

I believe if you read it correctly you'll find out it is..

Go is an open source project, distributed under a BSD-style license. This document explains how to check out the sources, build them on your own machine, and run them.

There are two distinct ways to experiment with Go. This document focuses on the gc Go compiler and tools (6g, 8g etc.). For information on how to use gccgo, a more traditional compiler using the GCC back end, see Setting up and using gccgo.

Personally i prefer open source Code like PHP, it does look pretty good though but ill stick with what i know.

I believe if you read it correctly you'll find out it is..

Go is an open source project, distributed under a BSD-style license. This document explains how to check out the sources, build them on your own machine, and run them.

There are two distinct ways to experiment with Go. This document focuses on the gc Go compiler and tools (6g, 8g etc.). For information on how to use gccgo, a more traditional compiler using the GCC back end, see Setting up and using gccgo.

Lol im not one for reading i just watched the