MakeWebGames

Quite Lucrative Game Idea

Shame

So I posted a while back that I wanted to make a social networking website..and it was a complete failure..due to lack of some specialties which would have been nice and a lack of some teamwork. So I decided I am going to post this.. and it is for any one who is interested in spending some money to make some.. So here goes:

I want to make a website, a game to be exact, in which players login and they gain money by just doing that. They post on a blog once a day for "Points" and they can spend their points at a marketplace for PayPal cash outs or actual electronics. I know you're asking: "Well, how do we manage to pay for these?". Well, we can set up an array of offers for the users to do to gain extra Points, and they can refer friends. As well as advertisement revenue..which could be quite a bit since they're so many teenagers seeking those free objects. I have plenty of ideas for this..and lots of work to be done. If you want your share in this..send me a PM.

Thanks much, and hoping to make a awesome game with one of you skilled programmers ;)

Well, I dont think so. And I am not asking any one to clone it.. I am simply asking to make a game with a partner, in which could be very lucrative using the ideas I have stated above.

Apologies, I should have been more specific. You don't want someone to clone mylots, but you want someone to code something very similar (nearly identical) to what mylots currently has in place.

With that said, from what I've heard mylots has been pretty profitable for the owner. I'm not interested in this myself, but there could be some money behind this idea, and I wish you the best.

Thanks for the input...and I am simply wanting to make a game where users can earn prizes just by playing! Of course it would take a lot longer than it would by buying donator packs, and completing offers and such..but it would just be a good twist to a game :)

I know you're asking: "Well, how do we manage to pay for these?". Well, we can set up an array of offers for the users to do to gain extra Points, and they can refer friends. As well as advertisement revenue..which could be quite a bit since they're so many teenagers seeking those free objects.
A non established site will have barely revenue from advertisement, ask yourself the question... Would you spend money on a site that has barely traffic ?

And getting traffic costs money, there isn't much 'really' free these days , so without a large ad budget it will be really difficult to get a foothold.

Well, I know that of course. Don't get me wrong though, I appreciate the input. Of course you would have to have a rather large ad budget, and I plan to have one. I have been wanting to have this kind of website for a long time. Bringing the purpose of needing a possible partner or team. :)