MakeWebGames

Making websites so cheap!!

Gucci Mane

I am making web sites for all. The basic website I do is $25. I am new to making web sites but I am familiar with the languages I use to do it.

You can probaly find any other information needed here my website:

http://www.outonbail.exofire.net

A page or 2 may be under construction for the next few hours. I ahve got to work on the price page lol!!

True, I agree Ill think while im at skool but ill change when I get home

thx

Don't use slang when posting on this forum it makes you seem more childish :) Try your best to use proper formal english (As I attempt to :S) It makes you seem more professional and alot more employable :)

Perhaps it would be smarter to build a few more websites before trying to get hired to build them. Professionalism is an important thing in a booming business such as this, so it would be nice if you were able to show a portfolio of sites you've built, rather than just your own homepage. Building sites is a real art, you can teach anyone how to use XHTML and CSS, but it takes a true artist to build a website that's both nice for the eye and intinuitive to use. I really suggest you extend your portfolio before proposing to build sites for people and asking money for it...$25 might not be much, but it's not worth rubbish.