MakeWebGames

how can i protect my self from hacks

scott94

Kyle you are the security expert now?

I would suggest 3 simple steps

cpanel => delete database

ftp => delete all files

pc => shut off

If you have no knowledge in security for a website that is your first mistake, you could pay someone like Kyle to secure the script but when PHP new versions come out old functions become less secure and you pay again, the best solution is to trust one persons work over MC codes i would suggest Horizons Game Engine over MC codes anyday as a 5 year old dyslexic could do better.

http://samples.phphorizons.com/login.php

http://www.php.net

Spend your money on learning how it works rather than getting people who believe they know how it works to protect you.

Truthfully i don't believe one single member of this forum (including myself) could secure MC codes. without a entire recode.

Kyle you are the security expert now?

I would suggest 3 simple steps

cpanel => delete database

ftp => delete all files

pc => shut off

If you have no knowledge in security for a website that is your first mistake, you could pay someone like Kyle to secure the script but when PHP new versions come out old functions become less secure and you pay again, the best solution is to trust one persons work over MC codes i would suggest Horizons Game Engine over MC codes anyday as a 5 year old dyslexic could do better.

http://samples.phphorizons.com/login.php

http://www.php.net

Spend your money on learning how it works rather than getting people who believe they know how it works to protect you.

Truthfully i don't believe one single member of this forum (including myself) could secure MC codes. without a entire recode.

Wanna bet? ;)

By sending [email protected] $65.00 usd via paypal with your cpanel information. I will do it for you :)
dude. you are way too expensive. I didn't hire a person but a person offered me $20 for just coding my site for a month. anyways. I'm up for hire at $30/month to edit your site if it is McCodes. I can make logins, register, and also everything on the site. mods will cost you though.

I have security script with me and I'm willing to sell you the scripts with license, and installation tutorial for it so you don't have to worry about going crazy for $10 for the whole code. I only do Via Paypal if you want to buy. PM me if your interested.

By sending [email protected] $65.00 usd via paypal with your cpanel information. I will do it for you :)
dude. you are way too expensive. I didn't hire a person but a person offered me $20 for just coding my site for a month. anyways. I'm up for hire at $30/month to edit your site if it is McCodes. I can make logins, register, and also everything on the site. mods will cost you though.

I have security script with me and I'm willing to sell you the scripts with license, and installation tutorial for it so you don't have to worry about going crazy for $10 for the whole code. I only do Via Paypal if you want to buy. PM me if your interested.

I charge alot 'cause with my proggramming come's knowledge, with my knowledge come's non error scripting. Thus, i give 99% perfect programming and you will give a 30%?

It will take you a day or more to program 20k line's where it will take me 8 hour's.

See the difference?

If not, let's look for example.

I charge $15 per hour. Per hour i can atleast program 2,500 line's.

Where as for you to program 2,500 line's would take a week if not more?

Per hour i can atleast program 2,500 line's.

Sorry but this made me jump. I don't know how you program, but 2500 lines per hours seems way off. Even for the best of the best out there. Unless of course the 2500 lines are copy / paste from old codes or things like that.

Still, 65$ to go through all the McCode and find all the hacks is nothing. I would personally charge nothing less than 100$ per hour of work, and I'm sure it would cost me something like at least a good day to go through it.

Now of course 800$ to secure a code which cost 200$ is insane. And don't worry I'm not working as outsourcer. Yet if you think about the following:

- If you sell a code multiple time, the real cost of the code is actually split over the number of sales.

- If you need to work on a custom made code, you cannot do the same trick and the customer will pay the full cost.

Now if you tell me that you will reuse your own sources to replace McCode with your own modified things, then of course it could be cheaper. But yet 20$ seems really cheap, as it doesn't seems such a small work overall.

Per hour i can atleast program 2,500 line's.

Sorry but this made me jump. I don't know how you program, but 2500 lines per hours seems way off. Even for the best of the best out there. Unless of course the 2500 lines are copy / paste from old codes or things like that.

No it won't be copy/paste from old code's. I am a fast typer, on one of those typing website's i typed 102 word's per minute with 6 typo's.

I might have over exagerated with 2500 line's per hour. I just worked it off my previouse programming. As i started at 1:23am and finished at 8:11am with 18,978 line's of scripting for my core engine on DeadlyKillah. I just rounded the 19k+- to the 20k and divided that by 8 and it gave me the 2,500 :)

From the things i'm hearing, gambino is a fraud who sells old mods he claims as his own anyways.

Shrugz, let him do your site, i'll come hack it when he's done to prove his "sql injection protection" script is crap ;)

rofl lmao - You some kind of experienced programmer now are you? - I got to love kiddie sql injections. lol