MakeWebGames

$10 Gangster theme template

Dave

Hey,

Well after getting back into graphics i've slaved away at this PSD for around 2 and a half hours and the final outcome can be seem below, You shouldn't have any copyright issue's with any of the images on the graphic but you use them at your own risk.

Pricing

PSD: $10.00

PSD + Coding: $25.00

gangsters-revolution.png

If your interested in purchasing it please send me a PM or contact me on msn at [email protected]

This Template looks to dull for the price you are asking. There is better templates out there for 1/4 of the price.

When you design something make sure it stands out and grabs your invited guests to want to sign up.

To me this just shows meh i can draw something but i am too lazy to produce some quality.

~Nyna~

All depends of who did the original art. I mean, if he did all by himself, then the 40$ are nothing. If those are "cliparts" or even worse taken from site without permissions then yes it's not worth 40$

Even if personally I do like the overall result. Even if the images don't match their style (like the top right one with the left guy).

Thanks for all the replies :) I asked someone last night at about 3 how much they thought it was worth they said that :P. Because of the comments i shall lower the prices :) New pricing can be found below and the original post has been updated aswell :)

PSD: $10

PSD + Coding: $25