MakeWebGames

GrayFlip

Shame

Hey there.

I am going to start working on a revolutionary social networking engine, called GrayFlip.

Now, I dont know if many of you know me. but my main username is Pathogen. Due to the fact that I cannot login using my Pathogen username.

Now here is the type of people that I am looking for to help out.

Javascript Programmer. Must be fluent in Javascript programming.

PHP programmer. Must be great with PHP, if you only know basics, don't bother.

Graphics. Looking for graphics, possibly some flash work.

Social Engineering. Some one who can develop new ideas for a website, that will make it even more revolutionary.

Now here is the idea:

GrayFlip wants to be a social network where people can make their own ideas. Make new things for their profile, and also post music on their site. Music, pictures, hobbies, the whole shebang. But more graphical, and "user friendly". Alot of fun things to do, such as games where they can earn points I guess you could say and spend them on RL prizes.

Now you're probably asking:

Wheres the money in that?

Well if the this does happen to become great network, like I expect it to be, even if I have to do it myself, advertisements would bring in so much per day. And all money will be spent towards the betterment of the website. And of course, our own bit of money on the side. This is a long term project, and if you're down to help..and have some patience..there is alot of possible pride in this. And enjoyment. If you love programming, and doing graphics this project is for you.

Grayflip, shall become a social network in which will be revolutionary amongst its fellow networks.

Message me, or contact me via MSN: [email protected]

Long term project, let me know. Thanks

Interesting idea...

but really, without a clear idea on how to earn cash other than 'advertising'.

Seeing as to all the trouble that facebook, myspace, and all the other big social network sites have with making money, I don't think this is a winning idea. Unless of course you create something really original...

But good luck. Just wanted to toss my warning in there.

Well, beside making money seems really difficult, and don't talk about advertisement as it will never cover the expenses unless you run your own network like google, I would say the 2nd most difficult part is attract users to your network (at least at the beginning). Which means you need to advertise it, or get somebody advertise it for you like some articles about your site. And here that will be really difficult.