MakeWebGames

GRPG Forum

kenja

• 2 weeks later...

Re: GRPG Forum

I think this is a good idea :) Cause then there wont be 2 billion mccode games all over the net it will be more spread out between the two *Prays*.

If the admin team is interested i think it would also boost page views from google backlinks and people trying to find mods, support and other generally things to do with GRPG :)

Re: GRPG Forum

No I am not a retard. If you haven't noticed they have there own forum with the people that actually use that engine!

Yet you seem to have missed the point on the main subject where this thread lays... "PHP-Games > Game Dev Central > Game Support"

Game Support

Got a problem running a game? Maybe a member can help or valuable info is posted in this forum.

There is absolutely no place where it says "MCCodes", and still... you can only talk about a subject on a certain place? Or at your line of ideas... Is this the only place where there's talk about mccodes and everything else is other place else?