MakeWebGames

Criminal Wars

Guest Decio

Guest Decio

Re: Criminal Wars

Oh That because someone, Hacked the refs and made over 1100 account his user menice, Ill Reset user list soon once my game Header.php done, and my exp bar is fixed, so not to worry :D

Oh That because someone, Hacked the refs and made over 1100 account his user menice, Ill Reset user list soon once my game Header.php done, and my exp bar is fixed, so not to worry :D

You cannot do what you did with Judgement and reset every time they're is a bug...it's called fixing it up ;) Also read up on security or hire someone to secure it fully.

LOL look at the money n game stats

Amount of cash in circulation: $50,592,671,952,890,576.

The average player has: $406,718,678.

Amount of cash in banks: $44,326,365,044,257.

Amount of players with bank accounts: 38

The average player has in their bank accnt: $-1,747,813,874.

Amount of crystals in circulation: 8,763,934,326.

The average player has: 88,524,589 crystals.

im guissing like a bigginder game owner , all the staff have given themselfs LOADS of money crystals ect ....

well dont , some times its good to play fair , lol , or atleast make it so userlvl 2 dont show on the game stats

:)

regards

meltdown

• 2 weeks later...

Well The template was a free one by Ishz (sorry if thats wrong) and it doesnt work. youve posted like 15 annoucements on one day there arent any mods on there. i say about 2/10 overall. How to make it better: Get a new header, add mods, make me want to play it theres nothing shouting at me to play, sort your crons out i very much doubt that most players have 3 donator days, sort your econimy, dont give staff billions, dont set users levels at like 1000 why? What i thinks best for the game: total re-set, new header, <u>paid</u> yes money! mods and something that makes the game unique at the minute its like anyother mccodes game. Thats my view Danny696

Wheres the copyright? and the random players doesnt work on login. Why do you have exp and money bots thatll be good for the econemy and low levels right? ;) the game clock is a big fail. mainmenu is random. on your houses thingy it says mood but everywhere else it says will. mainmenu says cell jail.php says jail. newspapaer is also a fail. everything i see is free mods