MakeWebGames

[Mc Codes V2] Crack The Safe $1

Hey,

Members of CE im posting this Modification of Crack the Safe for $1 again due to the fact I got Alot of negative remoarks towards me.

Just so you know I am very aware that this is a simple Modification but Ive edited it so It looks good and gives the members a go so

please dont disrespect this mod please.. and for $1 come on really lol anyways to the mod.

Basically when I receive payment you get

crackthesafe.php

crackthesafe1.php

vualt.jpg

installalation.txt

crackthesafe SQL and Daycron .txt

can be done in 1 file I know but come on a buck Id even install it for u xD

Simple mod for all the game owners who want a modification like this :)

Please send all payments to

[email protected]

and send me an email or a pm of the email you want me to send the Mod to..

I am aware of the mistakes Lol please dont point them out :P thanks

Pumfy

Apologies for the Gigantic Screeny Lmao :)

Screen Shots

21eqc88.jpg

Re: [Mc Codes V2] Crack The Safe $1

Maybe same file but has it been edited to exact as yours I doubght It Very very much and for $1 what is your problem sersly ?.

A choice between yours or Lithiums, I think we all know who's we'd go for. The fact that you said "I'm aware of mistake, don't point them out to me" is just saying "I'm a lazy person, who wants to make a few bucks from a rubbish mod and I can't be bothered fixing the errors so don't tell me about them".

No not really. We are not in each others arses, really. No, we can't just bloody type positive comments, expect negative comments everywhere you go. We're not gonna be kind and say "Oh you're mod is brilliant, we love it" and start kissing you and buying you gifts, its just not gonna happen. And no, we don't think we're better than everyone else, the other person we look at is ourselves.

(I used we quite a lot here, I'm speaking on behalf of all the people who's heads are supposedly "up each others arses" if you don't mind :P)

I can't help but laugh at this guy. He says its not stolen, he says he would "own" me when it comes to PHP and MySQL, "own" me if I start talking about servers to him. I wouldn't deal with this guy to be honest, his codes seem stolen.