MakeWebGames

Gang Tag

Bwerk01

Hey guys, I'm sure this is pathetically easy and I feel like a real ass posting the question but I've been trying to get a gang tag to show next to the username in the header for quite awhile and just can't seem to get it. This is what I've tried, maybe someone can help me out with where i'm going wrong here.

in header.php I added

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

right after

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then, I went down to

and I added [{$tag}] right in front of $gn{$u}.

Is there any chance someone would be willing to help me out with where I'm going wrong here? I would greatly appreciate it!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have changed my header.php quite a lot, but I was struggling with this as well.

What you have to do is:

Find:

Then under that add:

Then find where your username and ID is, and just add $tag where you want the gang tag to be!

Hope this helped.

• 9 years later...