MakeWebGames

Need an artist

Cetwar

Hello,

I need an artist, who is willing to create/draw images of units, vehicles, buildings, ... which must fit to web design. I can pay $5 per image and would need around 20 images - 200x200 and smaller (depends).

Would be good if you have MSN so you can show me your previous designs/arts and I can show you web design and give you more info.

You need to have paypal to receive funds.

PM me, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Need an artist

Im with Dawg... but if you are just looking for cropped pic for the net then i will do all for a flat fee of $150 ..So sorry if giveing a quote isnt allowed... just let me know and i wont do it again. Sorry New here and looking in the Design dept..looks like you guys could use some help.. Peace

Im with Dawg... but if you are just looking for cropped pic for the net then i will do all for a flat fee of $150 ..So sorry if giveing a quote isnt allowed... just let me know and i wont do it again. Sorry New here and looking in the Design dept..looks like you guys could use some help.. Peace

It's a free speach forum, and i don't think it's against the rule's to put a qoute out there.

$150 to crop pictures O.o Id be looking to pay about $50 max if you were just cropping images off google for me lol.

Well the Fee is based on approx 5 (15Min's per image) hrs of work .... if the pictures are provide and they are basically a one image crop then i would have to agree that $150 is a little high. But I'm thinking that if i just get a list of items, then have to find the correct image then work on it, the price is then justified. But what do i know ... it was just a offer....Peace :mrgreen:

Well the Fee is based on approx 5 (15Min's per image) hrs of work .... if the pictures are provide and they are basically a one image crop then i would have to agree that $150 is a little high. But I'm thinking that if i just get a list of items, then have to find the correct image then work on it, the price is then justified. But what do i know ... it was just a offer....Peace :mrgreen:

Didn;t mean to make it sound like I was shooting you down and knew more than you.

Was just saying it sounded a little too high just for the sake of googling a few pics and resizing/croping them, which is essentially a 2min job.