MakeWebGames

GFX

Miniman

I've decided to get back into this after helping someone make their first few images :)

Today I created some quick examples of what I can do. Bare in mind, these were made fairly quickly as examples. I normally take time in creating stuff for people :)

Please rate them, I'm also taking a few requests (for free).

These images are free. If you want it, just let me know and I'll change the name on it.

miniman.png

miniman2.png

This one won't be given away, It's mine! :lol:

blahi.png

againv.png

Re: GFX

Looking pretty good Miniman :) (the border on the top one looks distorted, with that image :/)

I know why, I'll find the PSD and sort it :wink: Thank's for the comment :D

Edit: I have the PSD, but everything apart from the writing is merged :lol: It looks completely different in Photoshop, I only noticed it was distorted just now :oops:

Crop the image to the border, as it seem's your border is like 1px from the top. So just crop that off :P

Good idea.....

Here is another one I have made;

mininew.png

This one I saved all the PSD's for. It needs a border lol

Oh and again, anyone is welcome to this.....Just ask me to change it to your liking and I will. :-)

Dont crop it...the border is like that because its set on overlay or some other low opacity blending mode.

Simply select the whole image since it merged... go into edit and add a border of 1 px plain black over top...if you want to hide it. Personally to me it fine as it is...that used to be a style used alot on borders. :wink:

Dont crop it...the border is like that because its set on overlay or some other low opacity blending mode.

Simply select the whole image since it merged... go into edit and add a border of 1 px plain black over top...if you want to hide it. Personally to me it fine as it is...that used to be a style used alot on borders. :wink:

It does look a bit odd though.... :lol: But I will give your idea a shot.

And....Scarlet, I thought you'd left CE? :?

I did if you look at the post for time online you will see my old account as undefined ....but I reregged when ownership changed hands...as my old ava said "im always watching"

What I dont understand is why so many people use the graphics advertising section as a showroom for graphics instead of the section that was actually created for it... :roll:

I did if you look at the post for time online you will see my old account as undefined ....but I reregged when ownership changed hands...as my old ava said "im always watching"

What I dont understand is why so many people use the graphics advertising section as a showroom for graphics instead of the section that was actually created for it... :roll:

I don't mind if it gets moved.... :-D

• 3 weeks later...