Sorry for replying to this old topic! but i'm getting error

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the

manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right

syntax to use near 'money=money-1000 WHERE userid=139' at line 1

Query was UPDATE users SET course=1,cpercent=,money=money-1000 WHERE

userid=139

when anyone tries to take a course

Re-done this slightly

ITEMS can be added when Adding an Education (no longer needs ItemID)

Stats now Update Properly without use of a cron... When course completed

when adding stats they are now Decimal so you can decide what to give out and the stats wont go mental as before...

Noticed a bug when adding amount of clicks to give a user per session. This has now been fixed and any Education you make the clicks will be determined from what you give,,,,

Still adding a few new things....

1. User gets a Shield or Trophy for completion of a module.

2. Users can take more than 1 course at a time but probably no more than 3 << MAY NEED HELP WITH THIS BIT IF ANYONE WANTS TO

3. Add luxuries Like gain points/crystals for Modules Completed

4. Boost rep for gangs who take Gang Courses.

I'll think of more as i go along.

Sounds great illusions,i hope every thing works out. having the ability to take more than 1 course at a time but probably no more then 2,is a great idea. :thumbup: A+ to get rid of the cron,having a user wait a day or so to complete course is just boring.I did manage to fix some of the education by adding the SQL's for courses in phpadmin.

I'll update the code once ive fully tested it. When i made this one i was still kinda new to various things if people are using the coding on the first page will notice mis-mataches when adding strength agility and so on this has been cured in the newer version.

The staff section is working fine... Just having a few issues with the education part for users...

Also all SQLS and files for this mod have been renamed for those that wish to carry on using their older version of education.php

New file names are

school.php AKA education.php

staff_schooling.php... AKA staff_courses.php

I want to make sure this version is 100% reliable than the last before i Post so at moment its undergoing rigorous testing. Before being made public....

• 6 years later...

ok, I've basically combined all of [uSER=56427]illusions[/uSER] school mods and have this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

My issue is it stop at

"You are currently attending the The Fun Of Fishing course, you have 3 days remaining."

after having enrolled. Staff area works great. etc. but stuck here. Also can anyone help construct a db query to see if a course has been completed or not? Basically locking features the manual way until the class is complete.