FLASH MENU ($30)

DISTORTED

here you are

Made this in about 5mins can only be viewed by detonators

just a small sample file size 74kb lol

copy paste to view

[url=%27view-source:http://biocity-rpg.com/simplaemenu1.swf

your view of this will be full screen wish I could embed at proper size 100 100

clicking the links will bring you to my game in progress currently converting all button to flash

I have yet to see google using flash menu... maybe in some of the tools I never used, but I think they mainly use HTML and some times JS (like for the maps). Flash menu are not really my piece of cake, nor flash based websites. I would personally use flash only if there is no other options, like to have a good sound library, or produce vectorial art on the fly like for graphs or others.

Guest cablebox

actually, flash is still very popular, you just have to know how to use it.

Flash is a very good option to use, but oviously there are many backfires. Slowing down the game is just one of them.

Also, when making something in flash, try to draw the images, not just copy and paste it. You showed us your pimp banner

but the images are pixalated. That is why you should never copy and paste googled images into flash

It's actually not even worth 30$ someone can do this for free. I actually do stuff like this for free. When I get my windows PC back I will. That's simple, I can see if it was really good someone would pay 30$ for it. I'm not flaming you saying they look bad the 3rd one looked good but I made one just like that with blood around it and a diffrent font in 5 minutes. Used to use it on my old Cynco wars game