MakeWebGames

[PC version of MC-Codes] - Online Crime MMORPG

Sim

Re: [PC version of MC-Codes] - Online Crime MMORPG

is it made in VB?

yes.

Sim.. why are you so stuck on mccode's?

I do have to say.. pretty neat job you did there. But why not create something usefull and not out of mccode's? You wasting your time if you think you going to earn big off mccode's.

meh love crime games. this code is 100% diff from mc-codes. and thanks for the comment killah. more features will be added in upcoming weeks.

I can tell you now for a fact! get mccode's out of crime game's. lol. Not trying to be mean but ok. I am sure you could make something better out of this. Don't call it mccode's. Make graphic's make it look exactly like it look's on a browser. But connect it to a database of users. I can tell you now. You could make some good money for this. I have seen a client based game and the owner chargers $40 per download. Hell i am a game owner and i even bought one to just try it out and it was very good.

It is connected to a database thats stored on the server. The only thing I took for mc-codes for this game was the formula system for crimes. the rest is my own code & DB design.

I'm not calling it mc-codes. its called Crime-Web Online @ my other site www.teampo2.com

what game charged you 40$/per download? I may need to check it out.

i think you should have it laid out like an mc codes game instead of loads of windows.

Its kinda hard to have instant messenging with no windows? unless I just use inboxes like mail which I didn't really want to do. I may however create 2 versions. windows version and a version that is layed out.

download location is the same and new screenshot at same URL as well.

Crime-Web Online 02 Updates

- Added Polls (view and vote in polls)

- Added level upgrades

- Added Criminal Records

- Fixed Tab Order in Registration Form

- Fixed Login/Registration error if not connected to server

- Fixed Crime Window when selecting crime it trys to edit its name

- Fixed when sending a new instant message and Enter is pressed. It doesn't send the message.

• 2 weeks later...