MakeWebGames

[mccodes] Save Events [$5]

BreakingLight

Save Events

Users can save events and they can add them to a Event Display file which is viewed on the users profile.It like it cause they wont use the BB code as much and to me that slows down the page when they put screen shots of there events on there when they get something special in the game.I originally was going to give it away for free but it was a little more trouble than i thought with SQL not accepting the ' that is in events sometimes.

To Install You have to

-Insert 1 SQL Table

-Redo the events page (I will give you mine but if you have personal preferences on your event page then you might want to rethink it)

-2 php files one for your saved events and your display box for your users

If you want to buy paypal email is [email protected] If you want it sent to an email other than your paypal please include that in the comments Thanks and as always this mod comes will support on install and any updates i ever make for this mod will be sent to you through email.

ScreenShots:

Events Page

events.jpg

Saved Events Page

Saved%20Events.jpg

Displayed Events Page

displayed%20events.jpg

Re: [mccodes] Save Events [$5]

Looks good and nice but whats the point saving events

Important/Special ones can be saved, also with this admins can put an event purge in place. So all normal events are deleted, and saved ones stored. Overall saving more database space and making the game slightly more efficient.

Important/Special ones can be saved, also with this admins can put an event purge in place. So all normal events are deleted, and saved ones stored. Overall saving more database space and making the game slightly more efficient.

Ahh nice idea :P +1

Thanks iso :P Thats actually the point i keep finding myself deleting the events table and people get pissed.So i made this to prevent that

• 2 weeks later...