MakeWebGames

[mccode V2]Login, Register and Header - (Template)[$10.00]

CLANG

I am selling a template for an mccodes v2 site. You get login.php, header.php and register.php

Also you get the images of course.

On the screenshots below you see the game named as 'Mobsters Paradise'. This is because someone (wont mention who :x) made me make the layout for them and they promised me the money for the day after. So I said id send layout when the money has come. Then two days later he said he doesnt have enough money :|

Anyway just hope someone buys lol. For any more info please PM me or email me ([email protected]) or ([email protected]).

Login

jrhmbka7zscz2hdhhp1e.gif

Register

efuwn0sj4ikodevik298.gif

Header (Inside game)

g8qe98lfyszud8b8qd0f.gif

Hot to buy!

Simply send $20 to [email protected] and I will send you all the php files and images as a zip by email. I will try send it within 24 hours.

I AM ONLY SELLING ONE COPY. SO ONCE ITS GONE, ITS GONE. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS LAYOUT MAY NOT BE APPEALING TO SOME PEOPLE YET IT MAY BE APPEALING TO OTHERS. I RESPECT ALL YOUR OPINIONS BUT PLEASE KEEP BAD ONES TO YOURSELF AND DONT GET OFF TOPIC PLEASE.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO PURCHASE, PLEASE PM ME ON CE OR EMAIL ME TELLING ME YOUR GAME NAME AND YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS. THEN PAY. OR SIMPLY WAIT UNTIL I COME ONLINE

Re: [mccode V2]Login, Register and Header - (Template)[$20.00]

Question.

Why are so many people copying iamwicked's type of layout. His was the first i saw on a mccode's game and now i see to many of them.

By this i mean the box at the very top with all the user info in it.

Go original and maybe the people will actualy buy it from you than say "i do not have the money no more" because in other word's it mean's "it's shit but i do not want to tell you because it is going to hurt your feelings."

Guest Sniko`

Looks like an iamwicked template but just changed a few colours and added pics

Question.

Why are so many people copying iamwicked's type of layout. His was the first i saw on a mccode's game and now i see to many of them.

By this i mean the box at the very top with all the user info in it.

Go original and maybe the people will actualy buy it from you than say "i do not have the money no more" because in other word's it mean's "it's shit but i do not want to tell you because it is going to hurt your feelings."

Its because everyone loves my ideas :]

Tbh i get like 10% or something if he sells this so im not that bothered.

Ok thanks everyone ill make original layouts next time. BTW iamwicked gets 25% of the profits anyway so it doesnt really matter. Oh and the original buyer told me to make it like that and did actually like the layout as they were definitely going to buy.

• 3 weeks later...