MakeWebGames

[MCcode V2] Item Market Revamped

radio_active

Hello again,

Basically this is not a visual edit aswell as code edit, this is a complete code edit. Also to prove to ZERO that i dont use * when i code xD

Its just a secured market with better code, took a hour n a bit so your lucky im giving this free for you.

This here is the NEW itemmarket.php (Replace itemmarket.php with the contents below)

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Enjoy another free revamp from raDiO :-)

Note: This will probably be one of my last REVAMPS that i post for free depending on feedback and size of revamps.

Re: [MCcode V2] Item Market Revamped

I assure you that you will find this a different style of coding.... anyway..

So this here is the OLD Item market.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

THAT IS THE ORIGINAL ITEM MARKET ~ TO COMPARE CODES IF YOU WISH!

This did not work for me and after about 15 minutes of trying to fix it I quit. One major problem is when you set the users currency you set it (for the person buying at least) 0 - $curr. Did not get as far as trying to figure out what happened on the other end but yeah.

zero you of all people should've been able to see the error

i dont have time and my keyboard is being a bugger

i hate these wireless keyboards

and i just looked it's the , lol common mistake

Okay, this here is a working version of the item market however, this is without the "Gift" feature.

Im having a bit of trouble with the gift features at the moment, i can get everything to show properly but it returns the value of 0 when selecting the rows meaning it will say "Error, either this item has been bought or doesn't exist"

These are the gifting functions, if someone wants to play with them and try and fix, thatd be appreciated.

Okay, this here is a working version of the item market however, this is without the "Gift" feature.

Im having a bit of trouble with the gift features at the moment, i can get everything to show properly but it returns the value of 0 when selecting the rows meaning it will say "Error, either this item has been bought or doesn't exist"

These are the gifting functions, if someone wants to play with them and try and fix, thatd be appreciated.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but on my game, this looks exactly the same, everything the same, but just without the Gift option? If I have missed something sorry, but good work