MakeWebGames

[MCcode V2] Item Market Revamped

radio_active

Re: [MCcode V2] Item Market Revamped

I got bored and since radio updated his i thought i'd mess with the annoying itemmarket mod lol

Result:

New-ItemMarket.jpg

My item market has alot of items so that's a portion of what it looks like but im sure yall get the picture.

If you haven't noticed i basically added quantities & Quick prompts (Buy, Gift & Item description).

lol im not selling or giving away the code i just thought it's easier to put it in here than creating another topic somewhere else :-D

i'm sure a quick edit of you're mod and they could do something similar (hopefully not 2 similar)

only took me about 20 mins for the code lol the css for the look took about 5 mins

so 25 mins

i also added to imadd.php so if they add like lets say 2 first aid kits and they set the price to the same as they did earlier then it will just add to the quantity.

+ 1 for the upgraded version anyways

• 2 months later...

Sorry for such a noob question and also for bringing up an old thread but I was wondering if anyone could help me with something that I think wouldn't be too hard..

I want to have different sections (pages) for each Item Type in the Market to clean it up a bit. Would this be hard to do? Thanks in advance. :-)