MakeWebGames

Item Info revamp!

radio_active

Hello all,

Just decided to lighten up the Item Info section. It would look even better with Item Pics involved and its nice and easy to add.

So anyway. Some screen shots.

armor.jpg

misc.jpg

weapon.jpg

Now the code.

Just replace your iteminfo.php with this.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Please note i'm not very good at spacing so if you wish to re post this script "spaced out" properly, by all means.

One thing you will have to change is these two lines.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

You will have to change the SRC location to what of colour bars you have or wish to use on your server.

Enjoy :-)

EDIT: Forgot to add the Weapon Category in!

Re: [MCcode V2] Item Info revamp!

Looks good, just one minor little annoyance * not good mate...

i don't mean to be picky but it just spoils it for me

+ 1 Good job

:-) I didnt edit that query, just popped in the %d on the $_GET variables. When i code it from scratch well as you can see, when i use selects i name what im selecting but in this instance i didnt, i can fix it though, im not sooo familiar with LEFT JOIN select queries but im learning.

looks nice. The only thing is that the buy and sell price is just a number if you added $ it would be money :)

That will work automatically show up on anyone's game, at the moment i'm changing my global function so the money symbols are not there but as you can see

As long as people have the money formatter code it will be there. :-)

One thing you will have to change is these two lines.

Code: [select]

bar_pink.gifbarblack.gif

";

bar_pink.gifbarblack.gif

";

You will have to change the SRC location to what of colour bars you have or wish to use on your server.

I said in the first post you have to edit the bars to your own colours. Not providing my pictures.

Nice work there, ill might even have to plus 1 on you, infact i will

+1

thanks alot..

O YEAH, i forgot to mention...

You will have to edit this

The 2500 to the highest weapon damage and armour damage of your best weapon and armour so it doesnt screw the bars up.

Thanks for all the good feedback, makes me want to post more =P

i get this stuff, i have renamed the .gif's to my Bargreen and Barred.

You will have to remove the /bars from the SRC if they are not in your bars folder. You might also have to rename the class of the table to whatever yours is called in your CSS file.

Basically i had alot of members wanting to know weapon strengths so instead of adding Power and Accuracy etc, i just did that because i was lazy, lol :-)

Thanks for all the good feedback, makes me want to post more =P

i get this stuff, i have renamed the .gif's to my Bargreen and Barred.

You will have to remove the /bars from the SRC if they are not in your bars folder. You might also have to rename the class of the table to whatever yours is called in your CSS file.

Basically i had alot of members wanting to know weapon strengths so instead of adding Power and Accuracy etc, i just did that because i was lazy, lol :-)

Thanks for this mate :)

• 7 years later...