MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Upgraded Brothel

Guest Sniko`

Re: [V2] Upgraded Brothel

thanks for the fix ups and replys

Much appreciated

No Problem Mate, You will get the hang of things. Good First try on it.

And Thanks Zero. :)

May even be a few more errors im really not to sure, I was just sorting it all out and making it just a tad bit better for others. Once again any errors or mis-functions, Post it up

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [V2] Upgraded Brothel

thanks for the fix ups and replys

Much appreciated

ite sniko i think there still a bug wen u goon brothel.php try clikin on anything it jus stays on brothel.php il have a look ova it but i dnt think i know what 2 do if ya do then tell me on msn i need a chat anyways

• 2 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Upgraded Brothel

A small addon that i thought of

open brothel.php

and find

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

add below

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

:mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so far its all working for me but when i buy hoes it keeps taking my money but still shows this and i bought 3 hoes

You currenltly have 0 meaning you earn 5000 a day!

We have now taken your cash and you have now joined

why wont it add the Hoes count i bought

• 2 weeks later...

:evil:BROTHEL RE EDITED :evil:

ok guys so i see this mod isnt quite working.

Why Not?

The Parse error is a simple mistake to make it is an unexpected ;'<hr> Any way i see if you despretly need it. Here Have My Re Edited One Called whore house. Workes perfectly fine i just coded. So here you go.

<?php

include "globals.php";

if($ir['jail'] or $ir['hospital']) { die("<font color='red'>This page cannot be accessed while in jail or hospital.</font>"); }

?>

eyes.jpg

<?php

print "

<h3>Hot Chick Petting Zoo</h3>

<table border='1' width'90%' bordercolor='#939393'><th>Prostitute Name</th><th>Age</th><th>Sex</th><th>Price</th><th><center>Hire</th></tr><tr>

<td><center>Jose </td><td><center>19</td><td><center>Female</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Bang A Man Whore</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>Stephine </td><td><center>20</td><td><center>Female</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Bang A Naughty Nurse</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>Heater </td><td><center>23</td><td><center>Female</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Bang A Hot School Girl</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>No name </td><td><center>???</td><td><center>Female</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Bang a Transvestite</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>{$ir['username']} </td><td><center>your age</td><td><center>{$ir['gender']}</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Whore yourself out at a club.</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>{$ir['username']} </td><td><center>your age</td><td><center>{$ir['gender']}</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Whore yourself out on the streets.</td></tr><tr></table>";

if(isset ($_GET['spend'])) {

srand ((double) microtime( )*1000000);

$random_number = rand(1,1000);

}

if($_GET['spend'] == 'male')

{

if($ir['money'] <20000)

{

print "

Sorry, you don't have enough money";

}

else if($ir['energy'] <6)

{

print "

Sorry, you dont have enough energy";

}

else if ($random_number < 750)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-20000,energy=energy-10,brave=maxbrave WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You have paid $20,000 to get plowed by a man whore, this raised your brave to 100%";

}

else if ($random_number > 750)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-20000 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

he took a look at you and ran, with your money in hand!";

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'school')

{

if($ir['money'] <20000)

{

print "

}

else if($ir['energy'] <10)

{

print "

Sorry, you don't have enough energy";

}

else if ($random_number < 600)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-20000,energy=maxenergy WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You have paid $20,000 for 2 hours with a hot school girl too bad you only lasted 5 minutes, it doesn't matter it raised your energy by 5 points";

}

else if ($random_number > 600)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-20000,hospital=hospital+5,`hospreason` = 'tried to get freaky with a hot school girl but got beat down.' WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

<font color='red'>you pay for fun. you undress yourself, she ties you down, and beat you. you stuck in the hospital for 5 minutes.</font>"; // here

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'nurse')

{

if($ir['money'] <20000)

{

print "

Sorry Sir, you don't have enough money";

}

{

print "

Sorry Sir, you don't have enough energy";

}

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-20000,energy=energy-10,brave=maxbrave WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You have paid $20,000 for 2 hours with a naughty nurse too bad you only lasted 5 minutes, it doesn't matter it raised your brave to 100%";

}

{

print "

<font color='red'>sorry she took your money, and you didn't get any</font>";

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'tran')

{

if($ir['money'] <20000)

{

print "

Sorry you don't have enough money";

}

{

print "

Sorry you don't have enough energy";

}

else

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-20000,energy=energy-10,brave=maxbrave,hp=hp-9 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You paided $20,000 to bang a transvestite ";

print "and enjoyed your time and filled your brave to 100% but lost 9 HP points because you were the female.";

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'whoreout')

{

if($ir['energy'] <10)

{

print "

}

else if ($random_number < 500)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money+1000 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You Walk up to a woman and ask her if she is lonely, she says yes. you tell her that for 1,000 you will make her happy for one night, she pays you have earned 2,000.";

}

else if ($random_number > 500)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-500,jail=jail+5,`jail_reason` = 'tried to whore himself out but was turned down' WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

<font color='red'>You Walk up to a woman and ask her if she is lonely, she says no. she says that if you dont give her 500 she will call the cops. you give her the money but she calls the cops anyways.</font>";

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'whoreout2')

{

if($ir['energy'] <10)

{

print "

}

else if ($random_number < 400)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money+1500 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You Walk up to a woman and ask her if she is lonely, she says yes. you tell her that for 1,500 you will make happy for one night, she pays you have earned 1,500.";

}

else if ($random_number > 400)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money+1500,hospital=hospital+5,`hospreason` = 'Whored himself out and caught crabs' WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

<font color='red'>You Walk up to a woman and ask her if she is lonely, she says yes. you tell her that for 1,500 you will make her happy for one night, she pays you have earned 1,500. the bad news is that she has crabs and now you do too.</font>

";

}

}

$h->endpage();

?>

Please Remember You NEED to Run the Sql's And Cron That He Has given you at the top.

Thanks .

Nikki Despard And Jack Despard.

:evil:BROTHEL RE EDITED :evil:

ok guys so i see this mod isnt quite working.

Why Not?

The Parse error is a simple mistake to make it is an unexpected ;'<hr> Any way i see if you despretly need it. Here Have My Re Edited One Called whore house. Workes perfectly fine i just coded. So here you go.

<?php

include "globals.php";

if($ir['jail'] or $ir['hospital']) { die("<font color='red'>This page cannot be accessed while in jail or hospital.</font>"); }

?>

eyes.jpg

<?php

print "

<h3>Hot Chick Petting Zoo</h3>

<table border='1' width'90%' bordercolor='#939393'><th>Prostitute Name</th><th>Age</th><th>Sex</th><th>Price</th><th><center>Hire</th></tr><tr>

<td><center>Jose </td><td><center>19</td><td><center>Female</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Bang A Man Whore</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>Stephine </td><td><center>20</td><td><center>Female</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Bang A Naughty Nurse</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>Heater </td><td><center>23</td><td><center>Female</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Bang A Hot School Girl</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>No name </td><td><center>???</td><td><center>Female</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Bang a Transvestite</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>{$ir['username']} </td><td><center>your age</td><td><center>{$ir['gender']}</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Whore yourself out at a club.</td></tr><tr>

<td><center>{$ir['username']} </td><td><center>your age</td><td><center>{$ir['gender']}</td><td>20,000</td><td><center>Whore yourself out on the streets.</td></tr><tr></table>";

if(isset ($_GET['spend'])) {

srand ((double) microtime( )*1000000);

$random_number = rand(1,1000);

}

if($_GET['spend'] == 'male')

{

if($ir['money'] <20000)

{

print "

}

else if($ir['energy'] <6)

{

print "

Sorry, you dont have enough energy";

}

{

print "

You have paid $20,000 to get plowed by a man whore, this raised your brave to 100%";

}

{

print "

he took a look at you and ran, with your money in hand!";

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'school')

{

if($ir['money'] <20000)

{

print "

}

{

print "

}

else if ($random_number < 600)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-20000,energy=maxenergy WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You have paid $20,000 for 2 hours with a hot school girl too bad you only lasted 5 minutes, it doesn't matter it raised your energy by 5 points";

}

else if ($random_number > 600)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-20000,hospital=hospital+5,`hospreason` = 'tried to get freaky with a hot school girl but got beat down.' WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

<font color='red'>you pay for fun. you undress yourself, she ties you down, and beat you. you stuck in the hospital for 5 minutes.</font>"; // here

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'nurse')

{

if($ir['money'] <20000)

{

print "

Sorry Sir, you don't have enough money";

}

{

print "

Sorry Sir, you don't have enough energy";

}

{

print "

You have paid $20,000 for 2 hours with a naughty nurse too bad you only lasted 5 minutes, it doesn't matter it raised your brave to 100%";

}

{

print "

<font color='red'>sorry she took your money, and you didn't get any</font>";

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'tran')

{

if($ir['money'] <20000)

{

print "

Sorry you don't have enough money";

}

{

print "

Sorry you don't have enough energy";

}

else

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-20000,energy=energy-10,brave=maxbrave,hp=hp-9 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You paided $20,000 to bang a transvestite ";

print "and enjoyed your time and filled your brave to 100% but lost 9 HP points because you were the female.";

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'whoreout')

{

if($ir['energy'] <10)

{

print "

}

else if ($random_number < 500)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money+1000 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You Walk up to a woman and ask her if she is lonely, she says yes. you tell her that for 1,000 you will make her happy for one night, she pays you have earned 2,000.";

}

else if ($random_number > 500)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money-500,jail=jail+5,`jail_reason` = 'tried to whore himself out but was turned down' WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

<font color='red'>You Walk up to a woman and ask her if she is lonely, she says no. she says that if you dont give her 500 she will call the cops. you give her the money but she calls the cops anyways.</font>";

}

}

else if($_GET['spend'] == 'whoreout2')

{

if($ir['energy'] <10)

{

print "

}

else if ($random_number < 400)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money+1500 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

You Walk up to a woman and ask her if she is lonely, she says yes. you tell her that for 1,500 you will make happy for one night, she pays you have earned 1,500.";

}

else if ($random_number > 400)

{

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money+1500,hospital=hospital+5,`hospreason` = 'Whored himself out and caught crabs' WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

print "

<font color='red'>You Walk up to a woman and ask her if she is lonely, she says yes. you tell her that for 1,500 you will make her happy for one night, she pays you have earned 1,500. the bad news is that she has crabs and now you do too.</font>

";

}

}

$h->endpage();

?>

Please Remember You NEED to Run the Sql's And Cron That He Has given you at the top.

Thanks .

Nikki Despard And Jack Despard.

• 1 year later...