MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Upgraded Brothel

Guest Sniko`

Okay, here is an upgraded brothel, Thank Zero-Affect for teaching me functions.

Errors

i currenlty cannot test the script so i will rely on you to test the script for errors and please post back the errors i will try and fix them, Note i have only been coding functions for around 45 - 1HR.30 mins.

Description

You sign up to the whore house and buy hoes each day and they give you cash

Create a file called brothel.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now put this SQL's in the database (PHPMYADMIN)

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now open cron_day.php and put this code in

Any errors reply and remeber to thank Zero_Affect for helping me alot

EDITED: A spelling error in the db query

Re: [V2] Upgraded Brothel

Before you upload the scripts im just adding something

Ok ive added it please post your reviews

Looks good for a first attempt Sniko, by the way anyone disses i will have ur lifes in your posts.

you may wanna be reminded this is a learner not a pro like which most of you think you are.

give him props where it's due

he did this withiin 20 mins of me showing him some new techniques so his brain will be semi mashed lol

Excellent work mate! It looks good.

I believe I spotted one simple error though: you have function joinconfirm() instead of function buyconfirm(). But other than that, good work. :)

Keep it up mate. :-D

Thanks mate ive fixed it

Another Updated version, Tested. Works to my knowledge, If any errors found post them up.

Some spelling and function errors in it that i found.. Also use {$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']} instead of .$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'].' because it usally causes errors as the ones you guys are having.

Another Updated version, Tested. Works to my knowledge, If any errors found post them up.

Some spelling and function errors in it that i found.. Also use {$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']} instead of .$_SERVER['PHP_SELF'].' because it usally causes errors as the ones you guys are having.

ah yeah sniko i meant '..' if its ' and {} if its " for statements

also hint for the future

could easily be one query like so

but i still prefer the sprintf way which i can explain in more detail in the near future

There was many errors within the code. Sniko, Good job though bud, It was a great first try, and i give props for Zero teaching ya the functions etc etc. One thing, When You had

You would end your print in 2 spots, first after the Statment and another after the query, I found that on all your querys mate, Just watch out for things like that. Overall GOod work mate, Keep it up

******UPDATE********

Still getting some errors, as there are alot of them and im short on time atm, I will post a full working version when i get time..