MakeWebGames

[MCV1]Crimes Need An Item

HITMAN 17

Re: [MCV1]Crimes Need An Item

its basically just like he said...just add a file in your crime table. called crimeITEM then make a item for examle ill say crime_tool now find out what that item id is...add that into the crimeITEM table....then edit your docrime.php to which crime you want it to be and just add an if statement to wher they have to have that crimITEM in there inventory or die statement.

• 3 months later...

H1TM4N seriously AlabamaHit could do it but how would you learn if people did it all for you he is practically doing you a favour by not telling you.

Pay attension to all the posts and visit php.net and learn all you can there are brilliant coders on CE who are still learning more and more each day, you should start by taking advice and trying things yourself.

Try to make it yourself... i spent about 7 hours trying to write something in visual basics (Which didn't work) but in the process i learnt quite alot about how Visual Basics works by contacting mates and searching google for what i was trying to do....