MakeWebGames

Free Graphics!!!

Saint

Hi i am a learning designer and i am creating banners for games for free, this is just so that i can get experience, if you would like me to create ou one please contact me and tell me exactly what you require and i will give it a go, you dont haveto use it but this will help me develop my skills.

if you like what i make please feel free to give me a +1 xD

Thanks saint,

Re: Free Graphics!!!

Being a bit of a graphics peep myself. My thoughts are this is not good enough... the guy said give his a description.. not size and with a car....??

colors?

themes?

text?

site name?

size?

etc etc?

Put a little in... to get a little out.

Thankyou tezza :-), its true what you say, if you say i want a car on a background, i am not going to get any inspiration or any ideas as to what youwant but if you tell me colours, themes, current logos which you like orinspire you, i will be able to picture in my head the type of things you like and therefor will be able to create banners or logos to the standard which suites you best.

Just for all of you to see, i have placed below a few banners ihave made just fora mess around, noting serious ust some stuff i have created to try and improve my skills, please feel free to also commenton here, i am now going to work on each of your banners.

gangsters_citycopy.gif

Gangsta-logo.gif

Gangsta_logo3.gif

Hmmm...

A Piratey Banner

font = sniper

colors = light blue text

size = 50pts

banner size = 932px X 100px

not to cartoony....more like painted.

transprent background.

save as .png

Good Luck :) And Thanks

It would be good if you told me what name you nwated on the banner haha.... Is it for Cursed Islands?

Hmmm...

A Piratey Banner

font = sniper

colors = light blue text

size = 50pts

transprent background.

save as .png

Ok well looking at what information youhave given me, i came up with a quick bannerdesign, quite effective, if you dontliek ti i can always edit it or add more to it, below is an example of it...

cursed_islandscopy.gif

THE ABOVE IMAGE ISNT IN FLL QUALITY AND WHEN SENT TO YOU WILL BE A LOT CLEARER AND THE DETAILS WILL BE EASIER TO SEE.

After seeing a couple of your examples i thought i would ask for a banner to see what you come up with...

I am after a banner running with the theme of "hitman", i would prefer it not to use the agent27 (or whatever he is called) image from hitman. Could you please use a grey/black theme throughout the banner. I would like the banner to be 760X130.

The banner would be used for http://www.hitmanslegacy.com

Thank you

if i could do it myself i would not have asked....dont say someoen can do something you dont know...

i dont know shit about graphics....

But if ya want to judge people like that screw it...

I dont want you do to do that..

And YOU asked for something to make..

DONT make it for me....ill find someone that can really make graphics.

Lol :-) Ok, please dont comment on my topics from now on, you are disrespectful and obviously dont appritiate people doing things for you, you wil belucky if somebody actually does this for you with your attitude, good luck!

Here i have created your BanNer, took me around 20 minuTES, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TELL ME WHY ALSO I HAVNT PUT AN IMAGE OF A HITMAN ON THERE AS I FELT IT DIDNT NEED ONE, if you would liek one on there i will add one but i hope you like what i have done upto now.... contact me for the real detaled version, this is just so people can see what i do.

HitmansLegacycopy.gif

I am actually impressed, that's pretty good.

Couple of edits from what i have seen, the colour writing is way to bright and dosn't blend with the picture,

You have a black background on it when creating images as do them with transparrent unless otherwise stated,

The bullet holes on the A's maybe raise then to be higher up causing the A's to look like A's.

Very good banner though! would love to see it after edits are done.

sorry i forgot a few things the game name D4rk N4tions and as for the theme and stuff that is provided in my first post also save as png and use a transparent background thank you for doing this for me i cant wait to see what you come up with i don't currently have a specific banner theme i just use my theme of my game for my ideas

Hmmm...

A Piratey Banner

font = sniper

colors = light blue text

size = 50pts

transprent background.

save as .png

Ok well looking at what information youhave given me, i came up with a quick bannerdesign, quite effective, if you dontliek ti i can always edit it or add more to it, below is an example of it...

cursed_islandscopy.gif

THE ABOVE IMAGE ISNT IN FLL QUALITY AND WHEN SENT TO YOU WILL BE A LOT CLEARER AND THE DETAILS WILL BE EASIER TO SEE.

Its a nice draft, i actually really like it... thanks :)

I'll toss a few cents in here.

Saint, your banners are looking good ;)

I'm sure you'll do good selling banners.

I see your web site is "under construction" which is fine, but, I don't see a web site there at all. It's just a place holder search page that some domain company has generated. I'd recommend holding off on putting up links until you have something to link people to. In other words, many times you only get one chance at a first impression, and some folks that click on your link may never go back after seeing nothing there relating to you or your graphics.

Your graphics are looking good though, and once you have your site up, they'll look even better.

I'll toss a few cents in here.

Saint, your banners are looking good ;)

I'm sure you'll do good selling banners.

I see your web site is "under construction" which is fine, but, I don't see a web site there at all. It's just a place holder search page that some domain company has generated. I'd recommend holding off on putting up links until you have something to link people to. In other words, many times you only get one chance at a first impression, and some folks that click on your link may never go back after seeing nothing there relating to you or your graphics.

Your graphics are looking good though, and once you have your site up, they'll look even better.

Hi Floydian

Thanks for the comments on my banners its actualy nice to have some good feedback on what ive created as it gives me inspiration to keep on doing and creating for people, as for the under construction page i have updated the domain, the domain listed was my old domain i have now moved to a new one =D, feel free to check it out, bare in mind it has only been open a week and half, it needs vastly improving with a new template and all, problem is i cannot code templates into PHP :-/ I am currently trying to find somewhere that will teach me... Any ideas anyone?

I take it your site is a game site?

You might want to think about setting up a site to sell your services on. Even if you go with a free host, like say geocities, or something like that because you're good enough to sell banners, but you also need a website displaying your work.