MakeWebGames

Free Graphics!!!

Saint

Re: Free Graphics!!!

Arnt You Doing Them Now ?

I Asked You On Msn And Then You Blocked Me :|

Will you please stop messaging me on msn, i have blocked you becasue when your trying to work and you have somebody nudging you every 2 seconds it is annoying!!, i think everybody will agree to me on this, considering i am doing these for free i think being patient would be the best ttype of payment. If i was charging then i would get onto it straight away othjer than that i am doing this as a favour to everybody.

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

Ok i am now no longer doing free graphics, i havedone free graphics for most of you that requested. I am now creating for these following prices.

1 Game Banner $10 - $15

2 Game Banners $15 - $20

As you can see the above prices range this is purely due to who has the rights of thebaner, if you want abanner made andi will send you a jpeg, jpg or gif file then that will cost 10 dollars for 1, if you want the banner and want to own the rights which means i will send you the PSD file so you can edit it anytime you want this will cost you $15.

If you want to buy a banner, i will be forced to create it you and haveit back to you on the day, I do try to satisfy peoples needs and edit the banner if they do not like it.

Contact me through a personal message!!!

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT

XD you noob hacksaw

i asked you once when i added you and you sed no cause u are half asleep and then last night i asked you again and you you just blocked me XD i didnt nidge you

Yes you did else i wouldnthave said it....

it looks good but could use a touch up on a couple things

Please expand on what you mean by "Touch Up" Its for college i didnt exactly have a lot of time on it i need feedback to help me in my project to show i have had peopel look and tell me what needs changing and improving etc.

Thanks

ok the main thing is the text it should be softened up a little bit and instead of a plain black background do something with a pattern or something like that maybe emboss the buttons and get rid of the numbers on them i hope that helps also i was wondering since i was one of the first ones to ask for a banner is there any way you could do a last free one for me

Hiya saint,

Your template is looking good considering you havn't long ago started,

I am at college studing IT and as part of my course i too have to do graphics (i'm not very good) so well done!

I feel the template could do with alot of edits,

The silver bar below the title and above the links get rid! It dosn't go.

Maybe put an effect on the link buttons as pure red is a little to plain for the template.

Numbers on the links, why?

The image of the boy, it isn't pixleated but it looks it :S maybe try a different effect on the image,

No offecence the "shotty" image looks rather bad once again maybe try a different effect.

The white background is just a little bright compared the the second reddish background.

It is a good template so please take my comments as contrustive and not just simply putting you down.

Remeber these are just my views!

WELL DONE!!!