MakeWebGames

Quick Apology

Uridium

To those that may not know my host decided to shut down my website and has now gone into hiding also closing down his own hosting company..

The reason for my apology is because most of the scripts i have done on here had images attached for screenshot purposes and also images that were needed for some of my mods.

I am doing my utmost to get back what ive lost which some of it is still in the depths of my hard drive so im having to scour 2000gig to find images that are missing and zip files so i can re-upload them to a new host.

Please bear with me whilst i do this i promise to return all my posts to how they were before my host went mental on me.

Thanks for reading

Illusions..

PS sorry iof this is in the wrong place but i wanted it here so people could find it quicker..

Guest Sniko`

Re: Quick Apology

Nice Number There 2000 And Sorry To Hear About The Post...Also About The Pictures, If Poeple Were Kind Im Sure They Could Send Them To You If They Had A Copy