MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Crystal Reserve Mod FREE VERSION [/mccode v2]

stryker

bank your crystals, easy install.

cbank.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

sql

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

+1 if you like it (yes i know it is edited copy of bank)

new version to be released soon

• 3 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Crystal Reserve Mod FREE VERSION [/mccode v2]

yo yea I tried the interest except I renamed everything correctly to offset what I changed it to

since I'm making donator specific banks. (obviously thats in my cron_day) anyone want to show me where I miscoded. Since it says interest added I thought it might be nice to actually make it work but apparently did it wrong.

yo yea I tried the interest except I renamed everything correctly to offset what I changed it to

since I'm making donator specific banks. (obviously thats in my cron_day) anyone want to show me where I miscoded. Since it says interest added I thought it might be nice to actually make it work but apparently did it wrong.

if you have donatorcrystalbank setup as BIGINT like recommended, adding one tenth percent interest, (donatorcrystalbank*(1/10)), will be impossible unless the user has >10 crystals, since it will do integer division.

exactly what's the error? is it actually giving an sql error, or is it just not updating?

the only thing i can really see the problem being is that its not the right type, so you might have to do some type casting:

(integer)(donatorcrystalbank*(1/10))