MakeWebGames

[mccode] Sexual Appearance [$10.00]

Isomerizer

Re: Sexual Appearance

I have a slight problem with this!

You have already purchased this appearance. - So you only can buy this appearance once?

It requires 12 energy per activity - it only takes 6 energy for me!

and would like the SA bar to go down to zero when used in *Sexual Activity* mine stays at 100%

will bar to stay to 100% not 150%

Indeed, the SA script items are suppose to be a one time thing, something for players to work for, e.g character upgrades.

Easy fix for the 2nd problem, I'll get on that asap.

Another thing whats suppose to happen, due to energy used for exchanging will.

All items SA additions should add up to 100, though a limit to the field can be added.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccode] Sexual Appearance [$10.00]

Well one of the people i code for on a regular bases is having ton's of problems with your code. And when he said there was an error you said it was due to his template. I personally think this is very unprofessional.

iso has scripted some fantastic and unique scripts designed for my game. i haven't had a problem with his work yet. he offers great support.

not quite sure who your friend is, but maybe he didn't ask the right questions or maybe he is new to designing php based applications or web design?

Well one of the people i code for on a regular bases is having ton's of problems with your code. And when he said there was an error you said it was due to his template. I personally think this is very unprofessional.

I've only sold this to two people, ColdK & Paddy.

The only person I can think of who asked me for some new help on altering the script so it worked the way he wanted (not the original way it was intended too), has been helped. When I continue to help him if something messes up, he simply replies with "Dw about it" "I'll get someone else to do it", So I don't...

But I'm sure he got this working to the way he wanted it.

Unprofessional? For $10, Your lucky to get any support at all, I know everything works with 0 PHP startup errors due to testing before released.

One thing I do assume too is that people who buy mods off me do have a small understand of PHP, why else run a PHP based game? Not being able to even insert a piece of code into a notepad (copy & paste), can become really frustrating to work with.