MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] SafeHouse

Guest Sniko`

Guest Sniko`

Re: [V2] SafeHouse

wow karlos talking techniqcal, can you manage that orite? or shall i get a person in white to help you on your way :D

ok spydre452 calm down a bit, anywayz why do you verbally fight, this is a coding forum not a take the p**s out of each other forum

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because its one coding language :-)

Yeah, PHP, WoW Where Would We Be Without You

you asked the question...i just replied :-)

wow karlos talking techniqcal, can you manage that orite? or shall i get a person in white to help you on your way :D

Im Alright Thanks But I think you should get some help from them.....seems like your already going crazy :| heres some advice to help you...call them asap

Guest Sniko`

because its one coding language :-)

Yeah, PHP, WoW Where Would We Be Without You

you asked the question...i just replied :-)

ok......... :?

Im Alright Thanks But I think you should get some help from them.....seems like your already going crazy :| heres some advice to help you...call them asap

OMG you two are like babies always wining about things that dont matter....just STFU both of you please stop arguing and try and get on!

so you just allow people to come along and take your codes? im sticking up for you.

No i dont but i forgave him and he edited the script

so you just allow people to come along and take your codes? im sticking up for you.

sniko if im right you original code had 3 files...i put it in one a fixed it up and i said we both made it so we both had credit

OMG you two are like babies always wining about things that dont matter....just STFU both of you please stop arguing and try and get on!

we were discssing it then he butted in and started it off :|

Your a funny guy Karlos.....but the advice was actually for you :D and ive already called them, there helping me now actually!

they havent taken you away...yet i see :| unfortunate wont be long

Guest Sniko`

sniko if im right you original code had 3 files...i put it in one a fixed it up and i said we both made it so we both had credit

Thats why i said "he edited the script"

:cry: he has a name :cry: Its spydre452, learn to be polite! karlos, and geta life!

i have a nice life actually + i could said "it" if you prefer?

Thats why i said "he edited the script"

so why cant "it" get it into his head :?

dont worry karlos, the nice people in white are giving me counciling for your pethetic behavour, tut tut.

:D im not sure, are you human or a guy that just takes credit for other peoples work because he can't do his own?? :D im pretty sure its the second one.....yup 100% sure. Although your human, your still an idiot!

Guest Sniko`

STFU you two, i might as well make a forum for you so you can argue in that....

from now on you call each other by their names and dont argue, i dont want my topic to be full of an argument

dont worry karlos, the nice people in white are giving me counciling for your pethetic behavour, tut tut.

:D im not sure, are you human or a guy that just takes credit for other peoples work because he can't do his own?? :D im pretty sure its the second one.....yup 100% sure. Although your human, your still an idiot!

my pathetic behaviour? your the one who interupts everything and starts the insults....are you sure they aint telling you its your behaviour? cuz if f**king stinks

STFU you two, i might as well make a forum for you so you can argue in that....

from now on you call each other by their names and dont argue, i dont want my topic to be full of an argument

hes ur bruv, im cool with it but hes the one whos starting it all up, i cba to argue but hes keeping the arguement going....

Guest Sniko`

lol ok

now if you are posting in any of my topics please post around theses areas

-> requesting a mod

-> if you like the mod

-> improvements

-> bugs

------------------------

Cool i would play rugby but id show everyone up so i just stick with the footie :P

lol i just demolish them all :-)

lol ok

-> requesting a mod

-> if you like the mod

-> improvements

-> bugs

------------------------

lol ok

-> requesting a mod

-> if you like the mod

-> improvements

-> bugs

------------------------

u could make it so the cn train so they dont have to being attacked while training

Guest Sniko`

i think you can if not dont include the gym edit

gymedit add the following in gym.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

oh yea above code is not been tested if there is any bugs reply and ill fix em

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...