MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] SafeHouse

Guest Sniko`

Re: [V2] SafeHouse

is it limited?

so like only 4 hours in a day or something?

make a mod so that it adds an hour for the set price ie:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

like protection system lets you buy it 4 times a day only (mine does anyways)

use the same kind of technique

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Karlos im impressed, you didnt take the credit for this mod Sniko made! well done Karlos, have a gold star!

sod off and get a life....

you could buy one @ www.ebay.com

me sniko cleared the air i had to recode this old one cuz it didnt work, so shut up, all he had to do is come up with an idea....

so jog on

Thats rude, what if i couldnt jog :-P Use your manners Karlos, your stress meter is at the top right? What do you mean cleared the air? And a re-code, wow impressed.... :-D Buy what a gold star? i will give you one so you dont have to use your money :P And no im not shutting up for you.!.!.! And no thanks, im not jogging ill sprint :P haha Karlos

oi oi oi um, i posted this in for everyone to use not a argument board

Thanks

Sniko`

And Spydre I Forgave Him So You Can Stop The Conflict, The MOD Got To The Public Anyway, I Was Just Angry That Karlos Put It Was Made By Him But He Sorted That Thanks Karlos

i bought your life from ebay karlos so remember to scrub my toilet and i maybe give you something to eat in a day or two depends on how clean you keep it lol

shame my lifes not for sale, yours was :-D did you buy the wrong person? buy yourself? how much $1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sniko`

the code for the attack is not working My Members on my Game are still able to attack useres in the Safe house

ok ron hopefully i can fix that little error

instead of

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

try

try that not to sure if the < is the right way around but thats all i can think off, thanks for posting the error in

Guest Sniko`

I think its that :-) not sure tho as i dont use the mod

lOl immortal x

even if they are not in a safehouse they still cannot be attacked (i think havent looked at the original codes in a while) best to use

meaning if they have more than 0 safehouse then they cannot be attacked, you version

means if they dont have a safehouse then they cannot be attacked and if they do have a safehouse then they can be attacked[/code][/code][/code]

I think its that :-) not sure tho as i dont use the mod

lOl immortal x

even if they are not in a safehouse they still cannot be attacked (i think havent looked at the original codes in a while) best to use

You Havent Looked At the Codes For A While?? I've Never have :) i dont like the idea of mods like this...but im sure im right, but some needs to test it cuz i cbf :-)