MakeWebGames

[mccode v1] ADDON For Burn Down Users House

weewooz

Ok here it is maybe been made before oryou may have it but here it goes

What it does is when a users burns down your house if you have insurence which is

this mods your time will be less then if you dont have it

First add this in your cpanel into users table:

insurance` int(11) NOT NULL default '0'

Then Add This To Your Daily/Days Old Cron:

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET insurance=insurance-1 WHERE insurance>0",$c);

Then Here Are The 2 Scripts You Need:

Name This getinsurance.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

The Second Script Is This Nmae It gotinsurance.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Fully Working And Tested Post What you All Think

Im Out Of Here

Wrapped in [code] ... [/code] tags

Re: ADDON For Burn Down Users House Vr1

lol i wasnt around a year and half ago pn here but fair enough but alot do look the same killah and dont want to fight about it was made by me alot of people on here do fight about codes all im simply doing is offer my work mate to new users who are learning thats it and for any one who wants to take the code and advance it thats it mate

im out of here

Thought id seen it some where.

First script I ever wrote I believe, may have been after, but definately within first 3 waste of space scripts I wrote.

Quite ashamed to post something thats lacking in all sections, but i others can rip it and post it, they can have the crap :D

Lmao :lol:

Usaually I don't rip on people for sharing but then every once in a while some noob comes along and tries to take credit for someone elses work. If you really believe that we are so stupid we can't recognize codes that all most everyone has you really need to think about going somewhere else. I have three versions on that particular mod two of which have insurance done properly and gladly give the ORIGINAL authors all the credit they deserve. You really need to learn and not steal mods if you want to survive......in other words learn css, php , mysql , html like the rest of us and quite wasting our time .