MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Boat + Planks Mod

Karlos

Some People Like The Passport Mod But I Dont So, Me Ans Sniko Made It So You Need To Make A Boat Via Buying Planks And Making The Boat

Create A File And Call it planksshop.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Save It

Open Monorail And Find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add This Under it

Save monorail.php

Open explore and add

And Finallly Add These To SQL's

All Tested And Should Work

Re: Boat + Planks Mod [V2]

Thought id make life easier for ya Karlos this is for the V1 version.. Copyright remains as above.

Use the rest of the script above as written..

Cheers :P I Was Gonna Do it But I had To Go To School :lol:

well technically its not a copyright becuase you have to pay to get that done legally but you can sue since your the owner of the script but its free and no point and its not like anyone leaves that there they just delete it

I Know But I Still Put It On 8-) :wink:

Some People Like The Passport Mod But I Dont So, I Made It So You Need To Make A Boat Via Buying Planks And Making The Boat

Create A File And Call it planksshop.php

Save It

Open Monorail And Find

Add This Under it

Save monorail.php

Open explore and add

And Finallly Add These To SQL's

All Tested And Should Work

Once again Karlos taking the credit for my MOD.........I am shocked on MSN you said you wouold post it in CE and say i made it and you fixed the bugs......................OMFG karlos why do this i made the MOD and installed it in your game

Once again Karlos taking the credit for my MOD.........I am shocked on MSN you said you wouold post it in CE and say i made it and you fixed the bugs......................OMFG karlos why do this i made the MOD and installed it in your game

Go into your chat logs on MSN and take a screen shot, Or no-one will believe you :wink:

Go into your chat logs on MSN and take a screen shot, Or no-one will believe you :wink:

he made a version where you only buy 1 set of planks in the shop so i edited made there more, compressed his 3 files into 1, i fixed his version cuz he had

But He Got The Idea And I Do See I Put Him There As Well

HEHE I DONT RECALL THE "Me Ans Sniko Made It So You Need".........

Thats why i had a BIG gO

Some People Like The Passport Mod But I Dont So, Me Ans -->Sniko<-- Made It So You Need To Make A Boat Via Buying Planks And Making The Boat

HEHE I DONT RECALL THE "Me Ans Sniko Made It So You Need".........

Thats why i had a BIG gO

Some People Like The Passport Mod But I Dont So, Me Ans -->Sniko<-- Made It So You Need To Make A Boat Via Buying Planks And Making The Boat

oh that bit, i edited it to make you happy, but i fixed quie a lot up made 3 files into 1 ect XD

Karlos, im sure you didnt code this, sniko did as he asked me how to fix a few errors on msn....why take the credit he was kind enough to put it on your game/site without you paying, although its a free one. Change the top bit to coded by sniko but added on CE by Karlos. Makes more sense

Or do you like taking other peoples credit?

TBH Karlos takes all the credit because he cannot code! for his life....!! go on Karlos show us some ofYOUR work!

NOTE:

The Your

u believe what you want, sniko had 3 files for this mod + i had to fix it up and i made it into 1 file so i actually might aswell coded it myself cuz there were so many bugs in there, so keep your opions to yourself unless you have 100% proof sniko made it into 1 file which he didnt beacuse he had 3 files and i compressed it into 1 so shut up :-D