MakeWebGames

Vallheru created before Mcc ?

Uridium

Im trying to see the Difference between a Polish Game called Vallheru and MCCodes and too be honest oher than Mcc having a header image there isnt much difference....... I may have these dates wrong but i went back to the mcc lite version and its creation year was 2006, where as the creation year for the vallheru was 2004......

vallheru.png

and the MCC

mcc.png

So was the creator of the MCC who flogs his game for $300 and the Vallheru which is Free, pulling a fast one.....

Re: Vallheru created before Mcc ?

Although ive had to translate most of the Vallheru's script from Polish to English this is rather a Neat engine. Havent seen a Cron on it but everything is updating as it would on Mcc even without a cron.

The admin panel could do with more features granted but its already equipped without over 100 NPCS each graded at different levels You can even change the style of the layout just by adding a premade CSS and selecting from ones that are all ready in the css folder Although my Polish is rubbish and Google isnt much help with the language it would take a bit of editing but i think this is quite a decent engine to work on.. Not sure about any SQL Injection problems but it would be ideal for a beginner.

mccodes was like the first avaiable crime source maybe thats the reason for popularity

Your Probably right jaye1 still its a nice Freebie engine to work on all the same, quite a large download aswell at 1.5mb has a fair few extras in the includes folder but its taken me a fair while just to translate that one page lol

dbs was only 14 when he created mccode so it really wouldn't suprise me if he had just done what alot of other 14 year old's do and thats scam people. I find it really hard that at the age of 14 he was capable of being able to code a game base like this from scratch.