MakeWebGames

Current job on viewuser

jcvenom

thats what i was told i originally created this

in that case I must have stolen it from you as current business is on my site. is it a fully fledged 'mod', surely it's an option that anyone who knows a little php can put together and display.

Either way, makes it handy for someone who doesn't know how to do it to have it in one place.

in that case I must have stolen it from you as current business is on my site. is it a fully fledged 'mod', surely it's an option that anyone who knows a little php can put together and display.

Either way, makes it handy for someone who doesn't know how to do it to have it in one place.

yes you are using it it before i put it up

I thought terminary was () ? : not

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Ah, yes, it is.

From your link, I was assuming you meant the upper code, since it's saying that's short handed too.

To be fair, the wording on that page leaves something to be desired.

Ah, yes, it is.

From your link, I was assuming you meant the upper code, since it's saying that's short handed too.

To be fair, the wording on that page leaves something to be desired.

Hmm true, I was on my way out so the first page I read was what was posted but yes, shorthand php without {} does get very messy and hard to read, and it's good manors imo when sharing code to format it well.

any proof? that he stole it,

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Put that somewhere in your profile...

I got a feeling you are crimec...

in no way am i connected with crimec i made this because i was doing work for him but i never received payment so its clearly stolen