Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Uridium

Members
  • Posts

    2,721
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    93

Everything posted by Uridium

  1. I have a kinda working V3 i'll upload if ok to do so
  2. I think I still have the Alpha versions of the V3 and the V3.1 i'll check
  3. Uridium

    AzHCode

    why not Discuss on here thats what MWG has always been about
  4. been on the site for years 3 posts ??? are you a non vocal entity
  5. I became a member JOINED May 6, 2008 never looked back fab bunch of people always had a laugh
  6. FoohonPie your name is disturbing not sure why but it is hope your hearts content is with MWG
  7. Sad to see you go but Delighted the site is still open 🙂
  8. yep your right mouth before brain my apologies 🙂
  9. do we need language skills i only know english
  10. IS GL the new MCCODES or just a money grabber from an engine that once was
  11. Uridium

    Hosting

    greetinga bitch where ya been send me a message
  12. well that didnt last long its offline now
  13. Uridium

    Just a moan

    we work we fall we cry
      • 1
      • Sad
  14. Why do people always call it a game thats downward selling point for me I want an Experience that will last No matter what I put as a username Password Email it says im registered
  15. try checking https://criminal-kings.site/logs/errors/ it should help
  16. whats the URL
  17. Im assuming youve figured it out 🙂
  18. set it to 5.6 that should work
  19. he didnt add the query ??
  20. namecheap do hosting from $5 a month
  21. has it started yet or finished
  22. crons fixed
  23. Posted March 16, 2011 I doubt it
×
×
  • Create New...