MakeWebGames

Looking for work

sniko

Hey there community,

Recently, I've got some more time on my hands. I'm looking for some extra work to do in the evenings, around 1900-2300GMT weekdays.

Lately I've been developing internal systems so I cannot showcase anything, though I've been around here for a while now, though code samples can be requested for serious enquiries.

I am experienced with the McCodes engine, and I can make custom engines (or modify existing engines) with mobile apps.

Skills include;

• GIT
  • MongoDb
  • MySQL
  • PHP 5.6 (7 if needed, but not primarily what I focus on)
  • CSS / LESS / SASS
  • HTML5
  • Vanilla Javascript / jQuery
  • REST APIs
  • SOAP APIs

I'm a backend developer mainly, so I cannot design anything in Photoshop/Illustrator/Fireworks/GIMP/etc... though I can create concept screens.

You may contact me via e-mail: [email protected] (please put the subject as "MakeWebGames" - I don't use the PM feature here)

Hourly pay or payment per project is negotiable. (A deposit may be required)

I won't accept anything like

• "I've got this awesome idea, you make it and once it makes profit, I'll pay you"
  • "Do this for free, it's only small"
  • "5$ an hour"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im looking to hire someone for a backend API system that must run of NoSQL like MongoDB as it will have to be very reliable as will be for an online FPS and will be used for storage of user data and will need access constantly we already have the game on steam green light along with the API we would require private and public API functions so developers will be able to use the system to create their own software based on our API this would require developer keys to request the API. Also the private API would need to be very secure to stop malicious attacks on the database. We currently have an API but dont have the time to overhaul the system as all time is dedicated to finishing and releasing features of the game.

We would need a quick turnaround of the final product.

We must retain all rights and own all source code of the final product.

You must sign a DMCA.

We have a good budget for this project if you could provide us with a quote for the required items.

You MUST have have a UK Registered Company or declared as self employed as we wont deal with someone that is not.

We will provide as legally binding contract under UK law that protects both parties during this process

More details will be provided on our company details when you agree to commence business with us.

Recently hired Sniko to help me with a great number of things and I was completely satisfied with all that he did. He would not close the job until he was sure that I was happy with his work. Great work ethic, easy to work with, explains things when asked.

I will be working with him in the future on other things and highly recommend him to anyone that requires his services.

Thanks again, Sniko!

• Like 1

Recently hired Sniko to help me with a great number of things and I was completely satisfied with all that he did. He would not close the job until he was sure that I was happy with his work. Great work ethic, easy to work with, explains things when asked.

I will be working with him in the future on other things and highly recommend him to anyone that requires his services.

Thanks again, Sniko!

Thanks Newttster, you were a pleasure to work with. I hope to continue our working relationship.

Sniko is awesome, even if he did make me do crazy stuff, like post a picture with my shoe on my head.

Aha, yes, I remember that! Good times :)