MakeWebGames

[mccode] Crimes give random money

jamboy1

I'm not so good with titles, but i was messing about abit after wanting to have this on my game.

So what you have to do, is delete the success money in the crimes table, and add these 2

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now in docrime.php add

Under:

Now you can manually add crimes with phpmyadmin and it should work fine =)

in staff_crimes.php find:

and replace with:

Later on find:

Replace this with:

Now for editing your crime, you are still in the same page.

Find

Replace that with

Now find:

And replace with

I have tested the crime and create new crime, hopefully edit crime does work, if not please post here :)

:D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Re: [mccode] Crimes give random money

ok i now just tryed and didnt work man thats stupid im going to use the other one till this is done properly its just another fake at the mo just like the guy who made the job specials

It's because you suck, Learn to fix it.....Or atleast tell us why it is not working, Is there an error?

Re: [mccode] Crimes give random money

i added the line

but now i dont get anymoney at all for doing crimes, i went through all of the install 3 times over. making sure i didnt have any mistakes as i did it real early this morning lol XD but nope i did it exactly how jamboy put it up :) and nope :(

• 1 month later...