MakeWebGames

Free Domain!! (All youve gotta do is accept a phone call)

Dave

Recently ive found a company which are trying to get customer's by given away FREE domains. You can only have 1 domain (Which i already have) the site is http://itscoldoutside.com/ if you use it please tell me what you thought (PS. I dont have anything to do with them just love there free domain).

As always you HAVE TO use real details for anyone who was thinking of doing fraud.

Re: Free Domain!! (All youve gotta do is accept a phone call)

Can someone explain why people on here carn't just go out and buy the domains themself!

The amount of people with games on here using some shitty host with some free sub-domain trying to make a "successful" game...

Whats the point in having some random company owning your domain(s)?

As it starts getting some traffic they could simply scratch you off the list and just use/sell it themselfs! Leaving you with no feet to stand on.

Dam, $10 or whatever it is isnt going to bust the bank surely?

Please discuss...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Free Domain!! (All youve gotta do is accept a phone call)

So let me get this straight, You have to provide all of your details (House, Phone Number) for a $10 domain?

So what's more valuable, Your lifetime details or a one year domain which can be stolen?

What's the catch, They share your information to every single company in the world or they just use it for something stupid?

It's stupid, nothing like that is free. Especially your information, What did your parents teach you about Online Security.

• 3 years later...