MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Media Area/Room

KingRise

Hey i dont know if this has been done before or is going to be any good for anyone but what the heck i find it fun plus i was bored:

Upload To Cpanel and Call it Media Area: (ALLOT OF DATA NOT NEEDED IN THIS FILE BUT WORKS 100%

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then Upload This File To Cpanel and call it samplevideo:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then Every time you want a different video change this bit to what ever the bit is on youtube:

And link it to Meainmenu or Explore Page or were ever

Re: Media Area/Room

ermm nope i dident mean put that part of the code in at all....what i ment was every youtube code you get or what ever code you get for movies make sure you replace the other sample movie code with your new one and rename it if nessesery........and yes it was the brothel mod i just edited it a little.....noticed i never said i made that mod i siad i edited it......