MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Email Activation

nanolimit

Re: Email Activation

sorry about the lack of reply, my instructions where fine l2engrish ;) its not like im charging you for it like the other validation mods.

anyway!

random_string isn't being found because you either:

didn't include rfuctions

didn't create rfunctions

didn't do either of the above

edit: and thanks radio_active for clearing it up, as was said if you couldn't understand what I was getting at then this mod isn't for you. I didn't post it as an educational for people to learn off.

Well said :-)

especially the "I didn't post as an educational for people to learn off"

and yeah, no worries, its sometimes good to help people who dont know what they are doing!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about the lack of reply, my instructions where fine l2engrish :wink: its not like im charging you for it like the other validation mods.

See what i mean mate i put your bad grammar in bold and its good to get used to speaking and writing correctly or no one will take you seriously later in life.

And you aren't charging us, fair point but isn't the reason people add free mods to CE is to help others that can't code as good as you?

sorry about the lack of reply, my instructions where fine l2engrish :wink: its not like im charging you for it like the other validation mods.

See what i mean mate i put your bad grammar in bold and its good to get used to speaking and writing correctly or no one will take you seriously later in life.

And you aren't charging us, fair point but isn't the reason people add free mods to CE is to help others that can't code as good as you?

notice the bold, fail.

If you'd like to get grammar nazi then:

im - punctuation, not grammar.

engrish - slang, not grammar (will also accept as a reference to meme).

"sorry about the lack of reply", lacking an S in reply would mean a plural, im referring in singles.

and no, I added the mod because I saw it as a request, that's the only reason.

lolin' at later in life comment, im 22 and working full time and no issues yet :O

kiddie forums are serious business

and no, I added the mod because I saw it as a request, that's the only reason.

lolin' at later in life comment, im 22 and working full time and no issues yet :O

kiddie forums are serious business

Can you all stop arguing about grammar, its a wee bit childish.

and we all have our own live.. we all have things to do but it would help if the mod that you posted worked.

else no one would have posted thinks saying thats its not

It means find this in REGISTER.PHP

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and then edit the query above it which is this query

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

So in that query you find

and add this after it

Make sense???

maybe its just me but there is no '{$_POST['email']}', 0, '$IP', '$IP', as you can clearly see in the codes you've posted above its '{$_POST['email']}', -1, '$IP', '$IP'

so should we change the -1 to 0 or leave it as is

if i may ask with out being flamed whats the 0 and -1 do anyways :|

just reference it off the code and its easy enough to see:

$db->query("INSERT INTO users (username, login_name, userpass, level, money, crystals, donatordays, user_level, energy, maxenergy, will, maxwill, brave, maxbrave, hp, maxhp, location, gender, signedup, email, bankmoney, lastip, lastip_signup, Random_key) VALUES( '{$username}', '{$username}', md5('{$_POST['password']}'), 1, $sm, 0, 0, 1, 12, 12, 100, 100, 5, 5, 100, 100, 1, '{$_POST['gender']}', unix_timestamp(), '{$_POST['email']}', 0, '$IP', '$IP', '".random_string('alnum', 32)."')");

from memory, changing it to 0 meant you got a basic bank to start with. without having to open it.

you all suck i had a hard time trying to figure what you were on about

now the bit none of you posted add

at the top of the page or you will get a big fat error then follow the other instructions that are easier to understand :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

you all suck i had a hard time trying to figure what you were on about

now the bit none of you posted add

at the top of the page or you will get a big fat error then follow the other instructions that are easier to understand :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wtf is rfunction lol

and with a name like the hacker im assuming your a wanna be hacker who thinks hes elite right? :roll:

wtf is rfunction lol

and with a name like the hacker im assuming your a wanna be hacker who thinks hes elite right? :roll:

well including the rfunction.php which you are a coder you should know that if you declaring a function in a page you got to point were that function is coming from.. or it will just fail..

how can that tell its self what it is !!! mine works so i dont know how you learned to code i think you just acting like the smart ass you are... and for the thahacker07 it is a name i earned from a online hacking game i just never thought to use another one ... i am only a newbie coder and i establish more from what you can understand.......

well i now understand were you come from :P most people missed it in their posts and was killing everyone thinking of what is wrong lol i am a newbie coder but i respect the laws set by php :P my comment towards you was only in good faith :P i thought you was hunting me down over ma post but yer it does seem easy to code though ...

• 1 month later...

Re: [mccode v2] Email Activation

Ok. I got most everything up and running...sends out the email to authenticate....you click the link and it updates the database and changes a 0 to a 1 in the 'activated' table just fine....but for the love of God i can NOT figure out where to put the damn

string. I put it everyware below the

string and I get the: You havent clicked the link page EVERYTIME I try to log in ANY account. I manually added the activated "1" to the database on some accounts just to test it and I cant log in. I tried other accounts and cant log in. Hell...I tried changing the

to a

and nothing. The only time I CAN log in is if I take out that string or change it to

in which case it acts as if it isnt there...I CAN log in with ANY account verrified or not if I change it to a 1. Whats up? Can someone help please?

Its driving me nuts. lol

Thanx again if anyone still reads the old posts. =o)