MakeWebGames

Question

MobTown

Does anyone know of any high tech open source forums, where you specify where in the database the username and password are stored.

So that users can log in that are already registered to my site, using the username and password hash in my database?

Re: Question

Thanks for the advice, but to be honest with you I have tried to do as said, however I am new to PHP and the MCCODEs style is totally different from that In PHPBB

I can't even see a query that looks the same as those used in MCCODES in the PHPBB pages.

Re: Question

It is a bit tricky, though the best option (in my opinion), is to compare what fields you have in common on both db's, and make a fully new registration, to fullfill both db's this way, you will have both filled up. I know it might no be the best option, though my opinion is the less messy and time consuming (code speaking) you will have to do a fully new registration page though but it will save users a lot of time having the registration in both places at once