dementor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Re: [review]Serious Wars

It looks like you don't have a clue when it comes to design, why can't anyone be original?

Why have you got a whacking great banner at the top? it is not needed. I suggest you save up and get a nice layout designed and created.

It looks like you don't have a clue when it comes to design, why can't anyone be original?

Why have you got a whacking great banner at the top? it is not needed. I suggest you save up and get a nice layout designed and created.

Im not splashing cash on something which will just burn more band witch :s and cost me more money anyway

As said review my game not the design

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ugh. Another one with the ad right in the damn middle of the screen.

A shark trys to eat you! Funny thing is the bite dont hurt the shark has been tamed.

Lots of little errors around like the one above.

You really dont need to show referral link and what you can get on the top and bottom of every page.

Its pretty plain. Scuba diving is a nice feature but there is not a whole lot to do.

Attack is a bit plain. Dont like that you can run from battle either.

• 3 months later...

I think it is a bit plain and needs some spicing up, not enough graphics to keep the users attention and the cartoony gym just doesn't seem to fit! If you are going to go cartoon style with the site then go all the way if you are gonna go realistic look then go all the way don't go half and half it just doesn't work out too well!

I think it is a bit plain and needs some spicing up, not enough graphics to keep the users attention and the cartoony gym just doesn't seem to fit! If you are going to go cartoon style with the site then go all the way if you are gonna go realistic look then go all the way don't go half and half it just doesn't work out too well!

thanks for the input :)

• 1 month later...

stop hating and join u bellends

People like this should be warned. Me few other people get warning's for nothing. See thats the thing with this forum.

Personally i would have banned him from my site already for half the stuff hes said in other posts.