MakeWebGames

[mccode] Bugget streets for v1

on_fire

[Lite] Bugget streets v1

lol Thanks much Seany. I added the street to my game and was about to attempt it, but now that I have your aid, you can simply change the queries to add EXP to a user

so it's easy enough.

I myself would code it pretty much the same, so I guess I'm inefficient too (only if you are :p)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Lite] Bugget streets v1

Okay, here's what MINE looks like (Go ahead and change stuff, for the most part you'll have to change "Dough" to "Money", and "Vials" to "Crystals" because I changed those in script for no apparent reason.)

street.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now, I would like some help here, because for the EXP GAIN one, the intent is to give 1-5 % exact, but in this case for some reason it gives 1-like 9 or something dumb, anyone that has a code that would give a RANDOM PERCENT towards EXP it would be greatly appreciated. But for now, this does the job. :)

Well, any comments or questions, please ask:

If you want me to post up the MC Code Version, instead of MY CODE version I can do that for you as well.

[Lite] Bugget streets v1

i'm getting this error when i walk the streets

Warning: Missing argument 4 for userdata() in /home/goldf3/public_html/header.php on line 25

This is the line of code it is referring to in header.php

function userdata($ir,$lv,$fm,$cm,$dosessh=1)

Any ideas?

Cheers!

[Lite] Bugget streets v1

lol ya

lite version has this

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

paid version has this

you cant mix the two

• 1 month later...

Re: [Lite] Bugget streets v1

Fair enough; that's using Vorlen's code. When I try other posted code, I get an error on the same data, but it's on line 7. :) It's in the first If line of code. Thanks

<?php

session_start();

require "global_func.php";

if($_SESSION['loggedin']==0) { header("Location: login.php");exit; }

$userid=$_SESSION['userid'];

require "header.php";

$h = new headers;

$h->startheaders();

include "mysql.php";

• 2 months later...

ok the codes on page 1 of this thread for the streets i added the code posted 'streets.php'.... i dont get an error just a blank white page :/

this happened to anyone else? and any suggestions whats wrong?

im using it in 1.1 (paid) which should work i understand

• 2 weeks later...

anyone help i keep getting a Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&', expecting '(' in battlecreekmafia/allys.php on line 4

yh im getting the sasme error :?

that stuff will need to be edited...

I will write up the proper one and post it up soon. :P

Genocide's right, it's an awesome mod to play with if you do the right stuff. :) Most gamers EXPECT a streets these days, kinda sucks as my game doesn't utilize the feature, maybe I'll use it and make it so that you have to use brave for it :p

As for how much I'd sell it for, maybe like $10 lol, if you just want it converted then yeah round that I suppose eh :P