MakeWebGames

[mccode] Bugget streets for v1

on_fire

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Lite] Bugget streets v1

im gonna have a play round with vorlens recently posted code and add a few new features if thast cool with you?

All I did was convert it, it's pretty basic stuff, I'm sure since both versions are free, you can play all you like! :D

Sorry if anyone thought I was taking credit for it, as $hot thought, so I am hoping to clarify this, I DID NOT create it, and DO NOT, take credit for it's creation. I DO take credit for the conversion, but regardless, that's not a difficult task :P

i made a mod to go with this script so users can buy or sell steps on a market similar to crystal market, ill post it later....i also created a way for donators to get more turns than non donators (big hit)....i will post both a little later on

Big hit how? Increased donations? Made the donators happy? Seems like decreased spins for non-doners would make a number of poeple unhappy. I had the idea just a few days ago and that was my thought.

refill all bars while walking around streets

if ($chance == 16) {

$query="UPDATE users SET energy=maxenergy";

$query2="UPDATE users SET energy=maxenergy WHERE energy>maxenergy";

$query3="UPDATE users SET will=maxwill";

$query4="UPDATE users SET will=maxwill WHERE will>maxwill";

mysql_query($query,$c) or die("\nError Executing Query 1 for updating users $i to $next\n$query\n".mysql_error()."\nError Code:".mysql_errno());

mysql_query($query2,$c) or die("\nError Executing Query 2 for updating users $i to $next\n$query2\n".mysql_error()."\nError Code:".mysql_errno());

mysql_query($query3,$c) or die("\nError Executing Query 3 for updating users $i to $next\n$query3\n".mysql_error()."\nError Code:".mysql_errno());

mysql_query($query4,$c) or die("\nError Executing Query 4 for updating users $i to $next\n$query4\n".mysql_error()."\nError Code:".mysql_errno());

$query="UPDATE users SET brave=maxbrave";

$query2="UPDATE users SET brave=maxbrave WHERE brave>maxbrave";

$query3="UPDATE users SET hp=maxhp";

$query4="UPDATE users SET hp=maxhp WHERE hp>maxhp";

mysql_query($query,$c) or die("\nError Executing Query 1 for updating users $i to $next\n$query\n".mysql_error()."\nError Code:".mysql_errno());

mysql_query($query2,$c) or die("\nError Executing Query 2 for updating users $i to $next\n$query2\n".mysql_error()."\nError Code:".mysql_errno());

mysql_query($query3,$c) or die("\nError Executing Query 3 for updating users $i to $next\n$query3\n".mysql_error()."\nError Code:".mysql_errno());

mysql_query($query4,$c) or die("\nError Executing Query 4 for updating users $i to $next\n$query4\n".mysql_error()."\nError Code:".mysql_errno());

print "You have been walking round the park for so long all your bars have been refilled.";

}

refill all bars while walking around streets

if ($chance == 16) {

$query="UPDATE users SET energy=maxenergy";

$query2="UPDATE users SET energy=maxenergy WHERE energy>maxenergy";

$query3="UPDATE users SET will=maxwill";

$query4="UPDATE users SET will=maxwill WHERE will>maxwill";

$query="UPDATE users SET brave=maxbrave";

$query2="UPDATE users SET brave=maxbrave WHERE brave>maxbrave";

$query3="UPDATE users SET hp=maxhp";

$query4="UPDATE users SET hp=maxhp WHERE hp>maxhp";

print "You have been walking round the park for so long all your bars have been refilled.";

}

do u just upload dat?

Actually made everyone happy because of the market i made for them, the more steps people have, the more they sell, and non donators can buy them, i also have a donator days market so everyone is able to get more steps

Okay that makes sense. I dont have a donator days market nor a steps market. I figured a donators market discourages donating because the big donators can sell all the extra days they dont need. And I didnt want to have a steps market because people who dont have time to play can just sell their steps every day and that just puts more freebies into the economy I'm trying to keep under control.

do u just upload dat?

no add it above

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and change the $chance = rand(1,16); accordingly to the number of chances you have

you will have to change the chance if you already have one for 16

understand?

• 1 year later...