MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Race Mod & Status Mod on Page 2

Joel

Hello Guys,

Im posting this Mod because someone asked me two make this mod for them and I actually thought it was a good idea, And then some more people wanted this mod, So i thought ill share it on here :wink:

Its a bit Like Male, Female

But people can change there Race to Criminal, Thief, Hacker, Vampire, Ware Wolf, Gangsta and More

And people will see it on there Profile, Abit like Male, Female :|

Anyway Guys here it is:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Open preferences.php and Find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

ADD Below:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Next Find:

ADD Below:

3.Next Find:

ADD Below:

SAVE preferences.php

4. Open viewuser.php and Find:

ADD After:

SAVE viewuser.php

5. Run This SQL in Phpmyadmin

AND NOW YOU HAVE DONE, ENJOY!

If you get any Errors Please Say, But I tested it and it Works Fine! :-D

NOTE: If you wish to add more Names then Add the Names in the SQL and the other Files

Re: [V2] Race Mod [V2]

Nice very good...maybe as an addon for this mod you could have it so each race gives you different benefit in game? :-D

Good Idea.... But at this moment off time im working on another Mod,

But ill see what i can do when i have finished! :wink:

Nice mod mate and i really like the benefits idea i would like to see that come in

Thanks, And yeh i like the Idea too,

But what sort off Benefits would you people want :|

Give me a little Description! :-D

Nice mod. :)

I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function conf_race_change() in /usr/home/*****/domains/************/public_html/preferences.php on line 26

I changed a few of the races, and altered the SQL to the correct name, but the error is on this line:

Cheers,

The Ace

(I don't need to put in lines above or below, coz the code is in the first post!) lol :-P

Now thats pretty Strange.....

It worked fine when i tried it on my test site,

Im not sure if i changed some codes, but heres my preferences.php

Replace it with that and then see if it works :/

Thanks! :D

Your's works! Now, I just need to change the ones I changed before.....(that might have affected it before!) lol

Thanks again, :)

Alright, If you wish to add more names or take some off just edit the SQL and Add the Names to preferences.php :)

You could elso change the Mod to Something like "Status"

Where you could have like "Dont Mail Me" "Away From Computer" "Be Right Back" etc

I no theres a mod out there like that, But it would be a Good Idea, If you wish to change it! :)

Yes me to lol

But im going to do it like this

Copy all the text off my first post,

Then paste it in notepad

And click Edit > Replace

Then Input race and then input status and click Replace all

Then Bingo lmao :-D

Guest Anonymous

^^

$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-500000 WHERE userid=$userid");

ah and you would need to add ....

if($ir['money'] < 500000)

{

die("You need more cash to to change your race.");

}

so you don't go into minus.

Guest Anonymous

if($ir['money'] < 500000)

{

die("You need more cash to to change your race.");

}

sorted.

Im being generus today People

Heres The Race mod Converted into Status Mod

You can add this aswell as adding the Race Mod!

1. Open preferences.php and Find:

ADD Below:

2. Next Find:

ADD Below:

3.Next Find:

ADD Below:

SAVE preferences.php

4. Open viewuser.php and Find:

ADD After:

SAVE viewuser.php

5. Run This SQL in Phpmyadmin

AND NOW YOU HAVE DONE, ENJOY!

I havnt Tested this, But it should work! :D

Re: [V2] Race Mod & Status Mod on Page 2 [V2]

could someone convert both of those like say the status mod and the race to v1

i mean i can only convert files such as like blah.php ccantconvert stuff like hat yet wont work f or me

Extermination, where's the bloody SQL. Lol. Im joking somethings probably messed up, you wouldn't forget the SQL, I know you, you make excellent mods, you've already beaten a paid mod. Anyway i've always wanted this mod so please post the SQL. ;)

Extermination, where's the bloody SQL. Lol. Im joking somethings probably messed up, you wouldn't forget the SQL, I know you, you make excellent mods, you've already beaten a paid mod. Anyway i've always wanted this mod so please post the SQL. ;)

Lmao, Which SQL are you talking about,

I can see both SQLs :?