MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Race Mod & Status Mod on Page 2

Joel

Re: [V2] Race Mod & Status Mod on Page 2 [V2]

Hello Guys,

Im posting this Mod because someone asked me two make this mod for them and I actually thought it was a good idea, And then some more people wanted this mod, So i thought ill share it on here :wink:

Its a bit Like Male, Female

But people can change there Race to Criminal, Thief, Hacker, Vampire, Ware Wolf, Gangsta and More

And people will see it on there Profile, Abit like Male, Female :|

Anyway Guys here it is:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Open preferences.php and Find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

ADD Below:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Next Find:

ADD Below:

3.Next Find:

ADD Below:

SAVE preferences.php

4. Open viewuser.php and Find:

ADD After:

SAVE viewuser.php

5. Run This SQL in Phpmyadmin

AND NOW YOU HAVE DONE, ENJOY!

If you get any Errors Please Say, But I tested it and it Works Fine! :-D

NOTE: If you wish to add more Names then Add the Names in the SQL and the other Files

can u please please tell me how to add it properly i added it your way but it still dont work

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: [V2] Race Mod & Status Mod on Page 2 [V2]

Are you honestly telling me you guys cant code this by yourselves :|

if you think your that good then:

Code It, Release It, Prove It

Your the one caring for fucking proof jeez

not really, i just said if your that good, i didnt say or sound any thing like i care.... :| not really :-D

• 5 months later...