MakeWebGames

Staff Function - Edit User - V2 - Enhanced Version

HarryB

This is my first addition to a source code page, it's the staff_users.php page with a few extras added on, I've tested it on my game and it's working properly.

eu.bmp

mp.bmp

cu.bmp

Now what I usually do is make a new notepad file and save the 1 that I'm allready using with a 1 on the end of it for example staff_users1.php then i put the new 1 in if i like the new 1 I'll keep them both if i don't like the new 1 I'll delete them both. So make a new notepad file called staff_users.php and rename the one you've already got in the ftp to staff_users1.php then add the code below into staff_users.php and test it.

Code's on next post, exceeded maximum limit

Re: Staff Function - Edit User - V2 - Enhanced Version

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

So there you go, please remember this is the first time I've posted my work, well it's only a few lines of coding but I've always been scared people will take the piss or give negative comments but i don't care now. Hope you like it.

Please use [code] ... [/code] tags

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Wow, I remember creating that like over a year ago, good to see it's still copied and pasted thoughtlessly

lmao

Wow, I remember creating that like over a year ago, good to see it's still copied and pasted thoughtlessly

See what i mean you get muppets like deception, wow i remember creating this years ago, i said i wern't a good php coder buh no decryption has a say to everything doesn't he, the strap.

Guest Anonymous

If you can direct us to the original post - or provide hard proof, I'll have this topic removed, and have stern words with the the OP.

@Harry: What?

@Nyna: It's ok, I think I made it to be used anyway, it's just funny that it hasn't even been changed except I think adding that logging bit in

Edit: link

Still don't mind, I only posted it to see if people would perhaps learn switch rather than 2-3 separate functions for one result (and even by (my) today's standards it's horrible)

Guest Anonymous

hehe - no problem then...

But why switch? .... Surely you can think of a faster method ;)

@Harry: What?

@Nyna: It's ok, I think I made it to be used anyway, it's just funny that it hasn't even been changed except I think adding that logging bit in

Edit: link

Still don't mind, I only posted it to see if people would perhaps learn switch rather than 2-3 separate functions for one result (and even by (my) today's standards it's horrible)

Nyna leave him as he was quoting on the delete user part, i haven't modified that part i've made it so when you edit a user you can edit their;

donator days

steps

circus tickets

energy

max energy

will

max will

brave

max brave

health

max health,

soo if anyone wants to add this mod to their game then the list above is what is modified to do.