MakeWebGames

[Other] Custom Login.php [$10.00+]

XCU53S

Selling Custom login.php mods for V1 or V2

Are you bored with your current login? Do you think it Turns away players and custom? Well i am willing to make anyone a custom login for $10+ depending on how much you want how much time spent. You choose the layout and i make. If you interested contact me by PM or at [email protected] add me on msn or mail me there

Thank have a good day :wink:

Re: Custom Login.php

me and my mate can do it but we are new to using mccodes so we havent made previous logins but we have experience so state what you want through a PM and well sort it out if we cant do then well tell you thanks any more question?

well i haven't been doing games for long if you dont trust its ok if you do mail me. you see alot of people charging $30-$40 for custom ones

I'd rather pay $30-$40 then pay for somthing that does not live up the to expectation.

i do my own logins lol so i wouldn't need this but i don't think anyone will buy it unless you show them samples

thats like me asking you to buy magic beans that grow money or something

also note: im selling magic beans for 20 bucks a piece contact me for info

lmfao

i do my own logins lol so i wouldn't need this but i don't think anyone will buy it unless you show them samples

thats like me asking you to buy magic beans that grow money or something

also note: im selling magic beans for 20 bucks a piece contact me for info

lmfao

Do they grow money? :-o

Jaye Jaye Jaye

You say you have experience yet you ask me for help...and I probably have less experience than you, ROFL

I hardly have time to go out and learn a minute of PHP a day with a family and parents like mine, or hsould I say 'parent'...

Bad thread mate, you should atleast show some proof so we can acknowledge that you have some experience.