MakeWebGames

[Other] Selling Full Back Up Of Urban-Warfare [Ask]

Delete !

Hey Ya'll wasup I Recently Designed A Game And Am Struggeling To Make Money For It So I Have Decided To Sell 2 Back-Ups Of It The Url is www.Urban-Warfare.co.cc Some Features In This Backup Contain

User Shops

Investment Bank

Crystal Smuggeling

Shoutbox

Owner Pannel

Pets

Horse Racing

Auction Market

Suggestions

Marital Agency

Carnival

Raffel (Cron Installed)

Cars

Whoerhouse

Boydguard Agency

PHD's

Virus's

Battle Ladder

Bounty Market

Drug Center

Shortcuts

Streets

Status

Stealth Mode

Fight Search

Stock Market

Crystal Vault

Improved Header

Improved Register

Unistalled Mods :

Mining

Scuba Diving

Donator List

Sql Tables :

Over 130 Ready/Easy To Install Tables Clear Of All Dumps

(These Are All Eaisly Added)

And Many More Features ...

This Game Copy Has The Potential To Gain Alot Of Money Although Im On A Free Domain And Host My users Enjoy Every Single Feature.

Security : This Game Has Some Top Noch Secuirty Prevents Most Sql Attacks And A Few Extra Features That Could Potentioally Lead To Hyper Inflation In Your Games Economy

Thanks If You Are Intrested Please Contact Me On [email protected]

The Price Of The two items Is Negotiable And Not For Re-Sale

Thanks =]

Re: Selling Full Back Up Of Urban-Warfare

so you:

1. Upload Blowncity Codes

2. Free Domain + Host

3. Edit for afew hours

then sell it...

for a backup i would not even give $1 for it, i bet alot of people like arson are angry at you who made mods to make money and your just taking the piss.

PS: why buy one when golden zero gives them out for free.

I seriously cba with you and ur shitty little life any more serious go and bother some one else u fucking imp either he gets banned or i leave cos hes a fucking annoying little bastard who buys happines dude just fuck of out of my life you retard

not to be contributing to this argument but you cannot sell a back up to a game unless you coded the whole game engine yourself because you don't have licenses to sell them and some of those mods are paid mods which you cannot sell period without permission from the person who made them so there for your trying to sell illegal stuff.

three things your missing mate

how do you know they are the paid mods?

how do you know they have proven copyrights?

how do you know that he never coded them?

and

copyrights cost alot of money so people say they have them but most people don't because if they do they would prove it right? how many people buy paid mods n resell them? about 50% of the buyers

its got so bad that the creator of mcv2 doesn't give a toss about people reselling mcv2.

google monocity version 2

warez sites just giving it away yet he does nothing...

and just so you don't all think im for this kinda illegal activities well im not im just pointing out the obvious...

three things your missing mate

how do you know they are the paid mods?

how do you know they have proven copyrights?

how do you know that he never coded them?

Actually Redsnake420 was pretty good with his argument. I can answer these questions in one answer: the time it would take to code that whole system he has there he would definitely not sell it for just $25-50, heck, some of those mods he listed there people sold for $25-50 on this forum if you looked around.

how many people buy paid mods n resell them? about 50% of the buyers

its got so bad that the creator of mcv2 doesn't give a toss about people reselling mcv2.

google monocity version 2

warez sites just giving it away yet he does nothing...

and just so you don't all think im for this kinda illegal activities well im not im just pointing out the obvious...

First, nice statistic, but did you actually research that? Seems like you pulled it out of a hat, sheesh. And secondly, it's not that the creator of MCcodes doesn't give a "toss" about people reselling MCv2: it's that he can't do much about it. He can't really take any legal recourse because he doesn't have much legal ground, he probably never took a patent or copyright on his code, and besides, the court preceding would take very long and he would have to do it for each person. It's an effort in futility at this point.

On-Topic: Honestly, if your already putting in the description of what your selling that your "Struggling To Make Money For It" what encourages one to even buy the product? Hell, if a pet store owner said that a dog struggles to breath would you still buy it with high hopes? I would definitely have doubts in purchasing that poor dog, but, it may have "potential" in some weird youtube video/meme. Although your actual code may not be the direct cause to your site/you struggling, but it could be a factor in one of the reasons why people may glance over and just ignore your "backup" selling.

Actually no i never pulled it out of my hat has you like to say go on google...

i do actually agree with you 'Absolute Zero' but its upto him and the ce staff to determine if he's doing something illegal or not and i have seen his post here awhile which means he ain't so get over it

and stop arguing it ain't your post and it ain't mine.